FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanHeady07
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

yea, im goin to this one i have floor seats that are sold out im going witha bunch of my friends this will be my first concert seeing them. I cant wait im sure it will be off the hook.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, its a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr. Seuss
DanHeady07
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: re: Nationwide Arena Columbus,Ohio Reply with quote

Oh by the way its on July 10th
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, its a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr. Seuss
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for obvious reasons

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
MadMatt
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

wow, must not be alot of Incubus fans in Columbus. Hope you enjoy the show DanHeady07. Philly was a great show (aren't they all) so Im sure this one will be no different. I met alot of cool people at the show, Incubus seems to attract a very social type of crowd. Have fun!
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

Tonight, Columbus. Monday, Cleveland! (My show). Hope the one person at this show remembers the set list. I'm hoping my show is one of the crazy set lists too. I feel like they haven't really been changing it up nearly as much as they could. They need to go nuts.
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

can't wait to read some posts about the show ... and the set list!
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on you new faces, you know you are in the background unregistered, share the night with the fans....

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, come share.........we won't bite. I promise.

Did anyone check any other boards? I'm far too lazy at the moment.
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have been out on the town all evening. I just walked in the door about 20 minutes ago. So, yeah, I really don't mind so I'll go check some shit out. See, I can still live and contribute at the same time Wink

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found someone who went, but this was their post on another board:

I'll try to pull together a set list tomorrow. Too tired and stinky tonight to do it! We didn't get Crowded Elevator and only got Pantomime and Leech as encore.

Was all good tho. Brandon was quite chatty and they all seemed ready to go.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, and I was just going to suggest that we just make up our own set list for this show and pretend it was really kick ass. I promise a set list for Cleveland though! A real one too.
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I have been searching everywhere. Unless, somebody just randomly posted this setlist in a pottery message board, there isn't one yet...damn...

We'll get one though.. Let them sleep on it.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
smartin04

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

i was at the show last night i know all the songs they played but forgot the order. here they are megalomaniac , talk shows on mute, beware! criminal, sslw, pistola, priceless, made for tv movie, here in my room, leech, nowhere fast, the warmth, drive, wish you were here, nowhere fast, are you in, vitamin, a certain shade of green, idiot box, pantomine

it might be off a song or two but these are the majority of them...overall good energy in the crowd and a killer show.
thats rad
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good, I like the fact that they are starting to play Made for TV Movie a lot more now. Also, you mentioned Nowhere Fast twice....
TM-686
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah nowhere fast twice...now thats the biggest supprise of the tour yet! lol Wink

-WILL-
peteyofthejungle
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

Sorry for the late post guys....Went to the show and snuck down to the floor right when incubus' set started!! anyways, i have the set list, nowhere fast and are you in were NOT played, almost an identical set list as the last couple of shows, but still a VERY good show

Set List:
Megalomaniac / NTKY / Idiot Box / Just A Phase/ Priceless (great song live!) / WYWH / Here In My Room / Beware! Criminal / Drive Remix / Vitamin-Drums-Everything Is Dead (looong drum solo, havent heard one that long on the entire tour) / Pistola / Made For TV Movie / TSOM / The Warmth / SSLW / ACSOG (w/ Whole Lotta Love Breakdown) // Pantomime / Leech

Brandon acknowledged a couple of guys in the front row of the pit who had been to a couple of shows in a row and wanted to hear Leech, so that was cool for them....had a VERY bad experience with teenies at this show...a couple of girls in front of me didnt know a word until Wish You Were Here came on, and they got on their bf's shoulders right in front of me, so I couldnt see anything....no one knew the words to Everything Is Dead or Pantomime so everyone was givin' me weird looks! The guys looked like they were enjoying themselves and were smiling the entire time they were playing...Cheers To Incubus!!!
Mystery Girl
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

peteyofthejungle wrote:
Sorry for the late post guys....Went to the show and snuck down to the floor right when incubus' set started!! anyways, i have the set list, nowhere fast and are you in were NOT played, almost an identical set list as the last couple of shows, but still a VERY good show

Set List:
Megalomaniac / NTKY / Idiot Box / Just A Phase/ Priceless (great song live!) / WYWH / Here In My Room / Beware! Criminal / Drive Remix / Vitamin-Drums-Everything Is Dead (looong drum solo, havent heard one that long on the entire tour) / Pistola / Made For TV Movie / TSOM / The Warmth / SSLW / ACSOG (w/ Whole Lotta Love Breakdown) // Pantomime / Leech

Brandon acknowledged a couple of guys in the front row of the pit who had been to a couple of shows in a row and wanted to hear Leech, so that was cool for them....had a VERY bad experience with teenies at this show...a couple of girls in front of me didnt know a word until Wish You Were Here came on, and they got on their bf's shoulders right in front of me, so I couldnt see anything....no one knew the words to Everything Is Dead or Pantomime so everyone was givin' me weird looks! The guys looked like they were enjoying themselves and were smiling the entire time they were playing...Cheers To Incubus!!!

that sound like a good show, except for those chicks...
thats rad
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it does sound like a very good show. They're playing all my favorite songs off of Crow so that's pretty sweet. Hopefully my show (Kansas City) will have more of a mixed setlist, but hey the ones they are throwing out are pretty wicked.
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

stellar421 wrote:

There should be a rule. If you're gonna get on someone's shoulders, the crowd deserve to see boobs.
Bonbag
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Columbus,Ohio - Nationwide Arena - July 10 Reply with quote

azwethinkweizm wrote:
stellar421 wrote:

There should be a rule. If you're gonna get on someone's shoulders, the crowd deserve to see boobs.

i like that rule Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: