FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
incubus_july17_ky
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

Is anybody go the the show at Lexington Kentucky on July 17
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SICKWIDIT
Zeta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

Yea dude...I'm going up there with 10 of my friends. It should be a pretty sweet show. I'm hoping they play crowded elevator.
gold
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

Last time i checked, VIP tickets fir lexington on ebay were still hell cheap. You should check that shit out mf
peestandingup
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

I will also be there front and center, baby! Floor all the way!!
Corganschild
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

I wanted to go but I'm going to Cedar Rapids instead.
lindzali

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

incubus_july17_ky wrote:
Is anybody go the the show at Lexington Kentucky on July 17

hi.. yeah i'm going to the concert on saturday!!! does anyone know who's opening for them?
SICKWIDIT
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

Sparta is Opening for them. I've heard from a buddy that they weren't the best but who cares. Incubus is gonna be amazing.
Cam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

I will be there tonight
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

SICKWIDIT wrote:
Sparta is Opening for them. I've heard from a buddy that they weren't the best but who cares. Incubus is gonna be amazing.

dont listen to your friend, sparta is amazing.....Someone write down the setlist

-George Orwell
thats rad
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else here going? Like cliffside said, don't forget the setlist!!
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

set list anyone????
peestandingup
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

God Damn!!! How good was that show?!? Seriously, one of the best I have seen from the guys. The crowd was soo into the show, it was very high energy. Also, Brandon came out smoking a very funny looking cigarette, if you know what I mean. Anyways, here are the songs they did. These are not in any order.

1. Megalomaniac
2. Talk Shows On Mute
3. Beware Criminal
4. SSLW
5. Pistola (Opened With)
6. Priceless
7. Made For TV Movie
8. Here In My Room
9. Nice To Know You
10. Wish You Were Here
11. Just A Phase
12. Under My Umbrella
13. Stellar
14. Drive (Remix)
15. Pardon Me
16. Vitamin (With Drum Breakdown)
17. Idiot Box
18. Certain Shade Of Green (With DJ Solo)
19. Pantomime
Mystery Girl
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool setlist.
peestandingup
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

Oh yeah. Jose hurt himself during the drum solo in Vitamin. Looks like he hit himself in the head with his drum stick. He fell out of the chair and Brandon & Ben did a dog pile on top of him and started punching him giving him some love. It was cool. Ben is soo much better in concert than Dirk was. He is really full of energy and has fun.
American Underground
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

peestandingup wrote:

12. Under My Umbrella

Fuck, I'm green with envy.

peestandingup wrote:
Oh yeah. Jose hurt himself during the drum solo in Vitamin. Looks like he hit himself in the head with his drum stick. He fell out of the chair and Brandon & Ben did a dog pile on top of him and started punching him giving him some love. It was cool. Ben is soo much better in concert than Dirk was. He is really full of energy and has fun.

Haha, thats cool to see them interact with eachother. At the shows I was attending Ben was always laughing about something with at least one other person and I thought it was great. I never saw a concert with Dirk, but I do admit, Ben is very chill, very relaxed and very fun on stage, and I really enjoyed wathcing him.

Sounds like a good concert.
ChuckChile
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

made for tv movie and under my umbrella you're a lucky man

"The voice of the artists is the unconscious voice of the masses. Music and art are the guiding light that will change the world"
Lindsey182004

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Incubus, LIVE in Lexington, KY FEEDBACK Reply with quote

I saw the show Incubus held in Lexington, KY on July 17, 2004, at Rupp Arena, and they kicked some major ass. I'll be posting pics sometime tomorrow, I haven't had time to get them developed. I wanted Incubus to be my first concert. I had floor seats, which means I stood in the pit the whole time, I'm not complaining. I came within 15 feet of the band. If it were any other band, being kicked, trampeled, shoved, and stepped on, I would have minded, but because I was so close to them, who cares!?!?! They opened with Pistola and it was an excellent choice, the crowd was pumped before it even started. I give it up the raping spirits. If anyone else has saw them and concert and has pics, please contact me! I want to hear all about it!
Lindsey182004

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Incubus was the SHIT. The whole floor was a brutal mosh of fun. not to mention a good contact buzz. And yeah that was funny when Jose collapsed in his drum solo, I think he just gave out. lol
TM-686
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha jose's great. what a cool setlist, 3 songs from make yourself.

-WILL-
cliver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: re: Lexington, Kentucky - July 17, 2004 Reply with quote

i was at the lexington show, 6th time seeing them, and in all honesty it was the best performance i've ever seen 'em put on. they sounded great. you people are exaggerating though, i was right on the rail the whole time and that crowd was tame as hell. i don't know if thats just the roughest all of you are used to or what, but if you considered anything there a "pit", you need to go see superjoint ritual. that's a fuckin pit. anyway, does anyone know where to find live downloads/bootlegs? i'd like to have a recording of the lexington show if its floating around anywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: