FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Incubus at University at Buffalo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryno13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Incubus at University at Buffalo Reply with quote

Supposedly this is going to happen, I talked to UB he not confirm nor deny it. He said this will take past at fall fest free to UB students and about 20 bucks general public. If they do play it should happen Sept or Oct
So Incubus in Buffalo this year. I'll attempt to keep everyone posted on this.
ZeeAnswer417

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: re: Incubus at University at Buffalo Reply with quote

I went to enjoyincubus and they added a date on oct 28 at SUNY Binghamton. I'm all exited cuz I go to Suny Oswego and its only like 2 hours away. So i'll def go to that show.
ryno13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: re: Incubus at University at Buffalo Reply with quote

my friends who are gonna be freshman at ub said at there student orientation they said it was going to be incubus so im keeping my fingers crossed Laughing
Davanite
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus at University at Buffalo Reply with quote

If this happens I may poop myself....Sure I get to see them in Rochester but seeing them twice is even better...Please keep me updated and I'll keep looking out for news too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: