FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mog
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Quote:
I saw you! You have kind of long hair, I think? Well, I remember you because I commented on your Mr. Bungle shirt, haha. I also didn't catch a lot of his comments throughout the show. Have fun on Friday.. I wish I was going. I'm going to attempt to go to an out of state show before the tour ends.

Yeah, that was me. I think I heard you comment on the shirt, haha.

Last night was great, I hope tomorrow they change the setlist a lot.

I am hoping for Under My Umbrella.. And Crowded Elevator. And TMTYL. I doubt that they'd play all three of those in one show, though. Ah well, it was still good fun.

I've got floor tickets for tomorrow so I'm really excited.
smugdrummer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the show too. It was pretty bad ass.. I had just finished meeting them though so i was still all excited about that and couldnt focus much on the begining of the show. haha. About friday..i asked brandon if we would get to hear crowded elevator at all in michigan. He said we'd hear it on friday but they didnt have time to write it in to the grand rapids show (if they dont play it dont get mad at me, im just relaying the info that i got). Also, if youre wondering..i asked if we would get to hear a lot of science, for example new skin.. and he said they dont have much room for those songs. I told him they should reconsider cause those are some damn good songs. He kind of laughed and said they try and play as many as possible. By far one of the coolest, if not the coolest, expierence of my life. Good times with incubus..
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Encore
-------------
Sponge Bob Square Pants theme
Pantomime
Are You In?
Pardon Me

Wow, what an encore..! and Beware Criminal.
4matic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

yeah i was at that show. it was tight. i stayed after till about 2am and got to met djkilmore and jose. anyone else stay after?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: