FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Post your night here!

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

haha i dont think anyone from the IOV board is goin

-George Orwell
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliffside, I bet you an E-dollar that someone from that show will come here and post whether they are a member yet or not.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Leo's right. I'm not going to put any E-money against him. People's first posts are often after they get home from a show. I'm sure someone will post. At least I hope.......
tool
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

hopefully, and if not, hopefully someone pulls a setlist out of their ass and posts it here
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, just to be safe fellow fans, I have a window open to every Incubus board I can find waiting for someone to post a setlist...

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for going above and beyond Leo, even though I'm sure you want this set list as bad as we do. Wouldn't want something like Azwethinkweiz going played and unnoticed by us, would we?
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive My Indecision wrote:
Thanks for going above and beyond Leo, even though I'm sure you want this set list as bad as we do. Wouldn't want something like Azwethinkweiz going played and unnoticed by us, would we?

exactly, wouldn't it ironic though...lol

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was weird that this show wasn't even up on the board ... cmon, i'm at work and can't wait to read another set list ....
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

its 1141 dude, where do you work

-George Orwell
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a copy editor at a newspaper
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

thats tight dude....well, hopefully someone in MI will get their ass moving....im tired as shiiit

-George Orwell
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiting for the set lists is the highlight of my night ... i won't be done work for about two more hours so i can wait a little longer
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

haha yea dude, i hear ya....i look forward to gettin online and check the setlists.

-George Orwell
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo, any news from any other boards?
Mog
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Setlist was very similar to this:
Megalomaniac
Nice To Know You
Idiot Box
Just a Phase
Priceless
Wish You Were Here
Beware! Criminal
Here in my Room
Drive
Vitamin/Everything is...
Pistola
I Miss You
Made for TV Movie
Talk Shows on Mute
Sick Sad Little World
Certain Shade of Green
-------------
Sponge Bob Square Pants theme
Pantomime
Are You In?
Pardon Me

Some of the order in the middle may be a bit mixed up. I got extra excited when he said "We haven't played this song in a really long time", but, it was just I Miss You. Razz

The concert was fucking awesome, the solo in Sick Sad Little World was a lot more than I expected, judging from bootlegs and such. The drums, amazing as always. Very much worth the 2 hour drive there and the 2 hour-ish drive back.

Definitely can't wait until Friday. Hoping for Crowded Elevator or TMTYL or something. Very Happy
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Miss You! Sweet!
Mog
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

Yeah, it was really cool seeing I Miss You. Didn't really expect it. And on the Sponge Bob theme, he'd sing like the one part, and have the audience sing the 'Sponge Bob Square Pants!' part. I remember he said something along the lines of 'I'm really sorry about that' afterwards, jokingly. I didn't catch a lot of his comments throughout the show, though.

Sparta was not so good, the sound was pretty bad during their set, they sounded like they were in another room, and they were kinda boring. Each song seemed similar. Each person seemd to do the same thing in each song. Not looking forward to seeing them again on Friday.

The solo in SSLW and the drum jam were completely awesome, they seem to be getting better by far as time goes. SSLW has really become a big jam kind of thing, what with Brandon on his drum for a minute or so(I forget the name at the moment.. I think it was the djembe)... And the guitar was just amazing. The drums were fucking awesome, it was all just very well done. They did the Whole Lotta Love thing in the middle of A Certain Shade of Green.

Oh yeah, and people there might have seen me. My two friends and I walked around the building like 5 times, trying to pass time. I was the tall kid with the Mr. Bungle shirt. Some guy asked us for extra tickets like 3 times, which was kinda amusing..

Anyways, it was great. Definitely looking forward to Friday.
soaponaropex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: re: Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena - July 7th, 2004 Reply with quote

I saw you! You have kind of long hair, I think? Well, I remember you because I commented on your Mr. Bungle shirt, haha. I also didn't catch a lot of his comments throughout the show. Have fun on Friday.. I wish I was going. I'm going to attempt to go to an out of state show before the tour ends. Smile

Mog wrote:
Yeah, it was really cool seeing I Miss You. Didn't really expect it. And on the Sponge Bob theme, he'd sing like the one part, and have the audience sing the 'Sponge Bob Square Pants!' part. I remember he said something along the lines of 'I'm really sorry about that' afterwards, jokingly. I didn't catch a lot of his comments throughout the show, though.

Sparta was not so good, the sound was pretty bad during their set, they sounded like they were in another room, and they were kinda boring. Each song seemed similar. Each person seemd to do the same thing in each song. Not looking forward to seeing them again on Friday.

The solo in SSLW and the drum jam were completely awesome, they seem to be getting better by far as time goes. SSLW has really become a big jam kind of thing, what with Brandon on his drum for a minute or so(I forget the name at the moment.. I think it was the djembe)... And the guitar was just amazing. The drums were fucking awesome, it was all just very well done. They did the Whole Lotta Love thing in the middle of A Certain Shade of Green.

Oh yeah, and people there might have seen me. My two friends and I walked around the building like 5 times, trying to pass time. I was the tall kid with the Mr. Bungle shirt. Some guy asked us for extra tickets like 3 times, which was kinda amusing..

Anyways, it was great. Definitely looking forward to Friday.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks that not everyone is getting Under My Umbrella. I got it at my two shows and think that it's definitely a song everyone should get to see live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: