FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
high-c
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

fackkk, i know I would hit myself for not hitting up the hershey show...philly was just too good even with an average setlist

GLASS, privelage, TMTYL, black hole sun, mexico!!..unreal

my theory is for the bigger markets they'll play their almost standard setlist with all the hits...but for the smaller markets theyll bust out some rarities. All you peoples with shows coming up are real lucky...wish they started the tour off like this
justin
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they didn't play aclotm?
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

great picture!

the only thing i'm jealous about is glass ... that would have blown the roof off of the philly show. i hate that song black hole sun so i'm glad i didn't hear that one ...
justin
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="greenie"]great picture!

the only thing i'm jealous about is glass ... that would have blown the roof off of the philly show. i hate that song black hole sun so i'm glad i didn't hear that one ...[/quote]

when they play black hole sun, is it the whole song or just a part of it? it's funny that they are playing that. because i thought i heard some soundgarden influence in the new album. and i was right.
unabletocomply
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN IT! I was just talking about how I wanted privledge to be played... I was hoping they would save it for later... :-\.

oh well, it's still a cool setlist

"Does it break my heart, of course, every moment of every day, into more pieces than my heart was made of, I never thought of myself as quiet, much less silent, I never thought about things at all, everything changed, the distance that wedged itself between me and my happiness wasn't the world, it wasn't the bombs and burning buildings, it was me, my thinking, the cancer of never letting go, is ignorance bliss, I don't know, but it's so painful to think, and tell me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever bring me? I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.
xcaliburinhand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

They played all of Black Hole Sun. Brandon ended Take Me To Your Leader by saying that when they wrote that song they were all about 17. Then, he said, "Here's a song I wish we wrote." On came all of Black Hole Sun with an Incubus touch.
justin
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="xcaliburinhand"]They played all of Black Hole Sun. Brandon ended Take Me To Your Leader by saying that when they wrote that song they were all about 17. Then, he said, "Here's a song I wish we wrote." On came all of Black Hole Sun with an Incubus touch.[/quote]

cool, i didn't know they were playing the whole song. i can't imagine how that sounds.
Zavier
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

Last night at Hershey was my first Incubus concert and it rocked. Me and my friend took about 86 pictures from left of the stage, only about 20 came out good though (damn lighting was too fast!). So if you guys want i'll post the link to my website after I get them up.
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="justin"]they didn't play aclotm?[/quote]

Correct..they did not play ACLOTM.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wierd. Although that is not my favorite song, it's great when Brandon throws his arm in the air for the crowd to say "...it all...it all!!" Great energy.
Torso Jones
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

mikeys black hole sun solo was nasty, i was quite impressed.

rut row
Zavier
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

Black Hole Sun was great, the whole crowd was singing along.

Here's some pics. Not the best angle and some are blurry, but some are good too. Tried my best to match them to the rights songs, if they're wrong then please say so.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, nice pictures. Thanks for posting them.
BIGDOG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

I have seen Icubus in many different places and I must say that Hershey was the worst!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE BAND!!!!!!!!!! THE CROWD

I must say the people in Hershey suck, most only new the songs they play on the radio and to top that everyone just sat there while they played. STAND THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were booking for Incubus it would be the last time they saw Hershey.
Torso Jones
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

no there were just losers there, there were some hardcore fans in the mix and i was around a bunch of jumpin people. Some dude yelled boo i want my money back at the end of the show. and i go aww wah wah they didnt play the hits awww shut the fuck up
nuff

rut row
Zavier
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

Don't know where you were bigdog but where I was it was pretty cool. Very small crowd though so that may be a reason for a little lack of atmosphere. Deffinitely stood up most of the time. I thought a lot of people knew the more obscure stuff, even Black Hole Sun. I saw (albeit a small one) a mosh pit going for a little while. Though I will agree there was more than enough of the younger losers who didn't know anything.
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

u saw a mosh pit!!*gasp* thats a rare find now-a-days....at worcestor, barely anyone moved....except where i was standing and some other places. I wish the crowd at shows would be more like the crowd on the WHen Incubus Attacks DVD...I think it was snocore tour...i can see people going nuts
Zavier
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: re: Hershey, PA - Giant Center - June 30, 2004 Reply with quote

cliffside87 wrote:
u saw a mosh pit!!*gasp* thats a rare find now-a-days....at worcestor, barely anyone moved....except where i was standing and some other places. I wish the crowd at shows would be more like the crowd on the WHen Incubus Attacks DVD...I think it was snocore tour...i can see people going nuts

Like I said, it was small and didn't last too long. Nothing like the days from WIAV2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: