FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pantomine
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

a couple of people around me knew crowded elvator, but at most 1 person knew pantomime

hahah yea that whole milkshake thing was hysterical
Nicole
Otherworldly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

I thought they were playing Take Me To Your Leader at one point because it sounded like Jose was playing the drum part for it in the beginning but it turned out to be SSLW which really shot down my energy.
Stringz44
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that concert was sick. i asked mike if theyd play crowded elevator and he was like hehe well you never know and then they played it and it was fuckin awesome Very Happy and under my umbrella was sick too.. tons of good stuff

oh yeah the milkshake thing was funny as hell..
Nicole
Otherworldly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Irish Bastard
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved how no one know Pantomime in Atlantic City the other night except the people I was with. So we decided to yell out the lyrics as loud as possible so people knew who we are lol. It was funny cause everyone was looking at us like "How the hell do they know this?"
Stringz44
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chileanshorty wrote:
at one point brandon had a pair of white undies on his head tat i guess was trown up there, lmao wat was up with that

yeah, haha, i dunno.. i saw them get thrown up there though a little while before he had it on his head. Hehehe
i life
Hilikus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

Humorous Tidbits from the night.

the panties, after the song, Brandon goes "someone up in those rafters pulled a zoolander. they took these off through their pants."

during drive, before kil brings everyone back into the third chorus, brandon noticed some gaurds taking a kid out of pit and he looked back to kil and said "chris, don't do it yet." he looked at the gaurds and went "gentle, gentle... is everybody having fun?!" then kil brought everyone back in and they finished the song.

for the drum jam, ben actually brought out a snare, hi-hat, and a kick drum and played on the mini kit for about 5 minutes.

ben sang to my section of the pit for a bit.

people's heads exploded during UMU. seriously. fucking insanity. and the pit was wonderful.
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

i are anglophobe. wrote:
during drive, before kil brings everyone back into the third chorus, brandon noticed some gaurds taking a kid out of pit and he looked back to kil and said "chris, don't do it yet." he looked at the gaurds and went "gentle, gentle... is everybody having fun?!" then kil brought everyone back in and they finished the song.

that was funny
Squall
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone bootleged it ?
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Pubah wrote:
I loved how no one know Pantomime in Atlantic City the other night except the people I was with. So we decided to yell out the lyrics as loud as possible so people knew who we are lol. It was funny cause everyone was looking at us like "How the hell do they know this?"

Hell yes
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

I wish they played Crowded Elevator and Pantomime at Atlantic City...damn
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n0warefast2012 wrote:
THAT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD THAT LAST NIGHT AT MSG THEY DID NOT PLAY SUMMER ROMANCE OR CROWDED ELEVATOR...I WOULD HAVE TRADED EVERY SONG THEY PLAYED TO HEAR THOSE SONGS LAST NIGHT GODDAMMIT

You should've flown to London a month ago.
stephanie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Panto98"][quote="chileanshorty"]i was so happy when they said they were gonna play some old stuff, the crowd went crazy, antigravity love song, crowded elevator, and idiot box were fucking great i love the old stuff[/quote]

no one knew the words to crowded elevator where i was standing in GA, or pantomime for that matter.[/quote]

I know. I was suprised people didn't know the words to Crowded Elevatior. When I was singing Pantomime my whole section was looking at me!
WuzzyFobbles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

i are anglophobe. wrote:
Humorous Tidbits from the night.

Classic .
el greco

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

Ah yeah, I forgot about the panties someone threw up during Summer Romance I believe. Brandon was holding onto them for quite a bit, haha, I had taken a picture or two with him holding them, but that was when my disposable finished so I didn't snap one of him sporting them as head gear. Oh well.
highwaychile
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

Why couldn't they do something like that for the AC show? I was seriously expecting a kickass setlist to start off the tour. Instead we got the same generic setlist that they've been using. Then, of course, two days into the tour, they start doing all the good shit. I feel really disappointed and let down. Figures I didn't get the show I wanted. If they just played "Crowded Elevator" at AC, I would've been happy. It was still a great show, though. So, I can't really complain.

_Randy_
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

they did play pantomime in AC ...
justin314
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tihs is better. at least they changed it a little bit. but what i don't get is why they started over like they had not been touring. instead of picking up from where they left off in europe. oh well. it's going to get better, it's just taking a while.
Irish Bastard
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

morrison 73 wrote:
I wish they played Crowded Elevator and Pantomime at Atlantic City...damn

They played Pantomine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: