FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stringz44
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when they went into crowded elevator and UMU everything just went fuckin crazy, that was the best shit ever. And they very low to high verses and chorus in UMU made it even better.
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stringz44 wrote:
when they went into crowded elevator and UMU everything just went fuckin crazy, that was the best shit ever. And they very low to high verses and chorus in UMU made it even better.

yeah made GA crazy, wish they played TMTYL though
adam banks.
Hilikus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

i are anglophobe. wrote:
Humorous Tidbits from the night.

the panties, after the song, Brandon goes "someone up in those rafters pulled a zoolander. they took these off through their pants."

during drive, before kil brings everyone back into the third chorus, brandon noticed some gaurds taking a kid out of pit and he looked back to kil and said "chris, don't do it yet." he looked at the gaurds and went "gentle, gentle... is everybody having fun?!" then kil brought everyone back in and they finished the song.

for the drum jam, ben actually brought out a snare, hi-hat, and a kick drum and played on the mini kit for about 5 minutes.

ben sang to my section of the pit for a bit.

people's heads exploded during UMU. seriously. fucking insanity. and the pit was wonderful.

my words exactly. you know at the end when the boys were throwing the water bottles off stage? well i got hit square in the forehead, I have a huge black and blue now, but i got the water.

@pcollett88
Stringz44
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

Laughing
element_67
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

Wow that setlist is unreal I would kill for that setlist in Seattle with Crowded Elevator, UMU, Beware Criminal!, Summer Romance, and The Warmth i'd say that setlist is pretty deadly.
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

[quote="Grand Pubah"][quote="morrison 73"]I wish they played Crowded Elevator and Pantomime at Atlantic City...damn[/quote]

They played Pantomine.[/quote]

I know...my bad. I meant to say Beware Criminal...Pantomime was on my mind for some reason...?
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

i thought that beware criminal was one of the best songs that was performed that night, although UMU was good too
Kevin Durant
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, that encore is fucking awesome.
Pantomine
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

i know this is a horrible question...but did anyone by chance get a set list for Sparta?
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a horrible question. Not everyone said Sparta sucked and even if that was the case, you're allowed to talk about them. But sorry I can't help you out.
Stringz44
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to find the setlist for you but I couldn't. But yeah, fogerty is right, surely not a bad question. Who cares if some people don't like em, fuck em. Smile
stephanie
Zeta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

I was just reading a review from both the MSG show and the Nassau show in Newsday and even though the guy had some very good things to say about incubus, he didn't seem to know what he was talking about. At the end he said this:
"At one point, the band launched into a long percussion jam - with Boyd playing an oversized bongo and bassist Ben Kenney manning his own mini-kit next to drummer Jose Pasillas II - but it never quite raised the roof. And "Sick Sad Little World" lost its energy when Einziger led everyone into a befuddling fog of guitar."

What concert was this guys at?
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

I thought that the percussion jam was perfect both nights, it really invigorated the crowd. I agree with the guy that SSLW could of been better at Nassau, but not MSG.
stephanie
Zeta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

I think the whole review was mainly about MSG not Nassau.
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: re: Long Island, New York - Nassau - 6/26/04 Reply with quote

then that guy sucks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: