FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Incubus_Hooba_Fan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

Incubus is in Salt Lake tonight and I am going very very soon!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MikeyLikesIt
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well have fun and get the set list!
The Eraser
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

Awsome Fucking Show.....

Megalomaniac
Nice to know you
Idiot Box
Just a phase
Priceless
Beware! Criminal
Wish you were here
Drive
Here in my room - (Mike played guitar the entire time. Some black guy played the piano named Neil. brandon said was he was "very famous")
Vitamin - ( With drum solo and "every thing is dead")
Pistola - (Brandon on guitar as well)
Stellar - (with police cover interlude)
Agoraphobia - (oh yeah baby... )
Talk Shows on Mute
Sick Sad Little World (extended bridge/solo)
A Certain shade Of Green
Encore-
Pantomime
A Crow Left of the Murder
Pardon Me

Last edited by The Eraser on Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
nebula3368
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil? And they have played agoraphobia before.....
The Eraser
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

i have no idea who "neil" was, but he played mikes piano the entire time. trust me i will be backed up. And i guess brandon forgot or something about agor. but that's what he said.
Bonbag
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

Agoraphobia was played only in Worcester. Maybe Brandon forgot.
Incubus_Hooba_Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from the show!!!!!!! That has to be the best perfomence I have ever seen them do live.....the whole band was pumped.....and I thought Josč's arms were going to fall off after his crazy solo.......THIS IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Incubus_Hooba_Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

Brandon said that they had only done Agoraphobia live a couple of times......he didn't say this was the only time!
The Eraser
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

my mistake....
ChuckChile
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wau, very good setlist

"The voice of the artists is the unconscious voice of the masses. Music and art are the guiding light that will change the world"
Chidori8698
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

I was at the show tonight, it was my fourth. It was Niel Evans from Soulive, if my memory serves me correctly he was also apart of Time Lapse. He played keys to a very "off" version of Here In My Room, but great none the less, didn't sound it was rehearsed too much with Niel though. Anyway here's the setlist, I know it's been posted but dammit I didn't take a pin and paper with me for nothing!

Setlist:
Megalomaniac / Nice To Know You / Idiot Box / Just A Phase / Priceless/ Beware! Criminal / Wish You Were Here / Drive (Re-Mix) / Here In My Room W/ Brandon and Mike on guitar and Niel Evans from Soulive / Kilmore - Jose Jam Improv like Morning View Sessions FM recording / Vitamin w/Jose's solo extended like crazy / Everything is Dead / Pistola / Stellar w/Police cover Do Do Do, Da Da Da / Agorophobia! / Talk Shows On Mute / Sick, Sad Little World w/xtra solo by Mike and cool build up with lights to the beat into the regular solo / A Certain Shade of Green w/ Kilmore solo like Morning After View Sessions DVD tweaking speeds and beat juggling // Encore: Pantomime /A Crow Left of the Murder / Pardon Me
Torso Jones
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

nice id like to see agoraphobia, but i got to see crowded elevator and tmtyl which id rather see first.

rut row
enj0y_incubus_slc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show was awesome!! I especially enjoyed the drum "trio." Jose's arm were a whirlwind of rhythm! This concert had a lot of more jamming out than the last one I went to. Incubus Fucking Rocks!
jpdiddy007
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: re: Salt Lake City, UT - August 5, 2004 Reply with quote

Incubus_Hooba_Fan wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf....u ever heard any other bands before...none the less this set list was their best of their tour. they dont play aclotm that much do they. that would have been a good one to hear
SummerTransmission
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHhh no fuckign way, Evans played! Hes an amazing Pianist. His work with soulive and Time Lapse is great. He plays the organ and bass in soulive, but the bass notes being a 2nd organ, hes phenominal. To bad i cant go to 18+ shows, many more months. You got a great show overal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: