FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corganschild
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

Ha, I actually didn't know which song it was, but I knew it was one from Fungus Amongus. I don't really listen to that album much. I wish they would switch the setlist around a lot, so that you didn't know what was coming up if you travel to different shows. That's why I'm not sure if I want to go all out and see them a zillion more times or only once or twice more. Am I wrong or did they play an extra song at the Wilkes Barre show compared to Nassau (if anyone went to that). In Wilkes Barre they played Take Me To Your Leader, A Certain Shade of Green, and Favorite Things. At Nassau Coliseum they didn't play those but played Under My Umbrella and Crowded Elevator, but I can't think of a third one that would have replaced the extra song in Wilkes Barre. Yeah, it was a great show, even Brandon said more than once how he was happy to be there and everything. One positive thing about living here for once. Smile
Jun
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah. Youre here too.

ingenvet
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Review, WILKES-BARRE Reply with quote

"Fans ride magic 'Bus"
http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/entertainment/9043037.htm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalFarewell
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

Monday was the first time I've seen them...

I'm going to Hershey too. Razz
Coheedubus21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

I was there, 5 rows back dead center in the pit. The show was seriously amazing. The energy was awesome. It was my 5th time seeing them live, and I haven't been dissapointed yet. Although, I would have wanted to hear some more make yourself or science instead of the MV stuff, but it was still bad ass.

Take Me To Your Leader! Haha, too bad me and about 20 other people were the only ones screaming the lyrics...
tool
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

no pics from the show anyone?

the kid behind me had a digital cam and took about 25 pics.

and other ppl around me were taking some pics too.
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

antiGravity0421 wrote:
the crowd didnt really seem to know the science stuff.. but things got pretty crazy during ASCOG...

Kind of ironic, dont'cha think?

Make It Quick Outlander wrote:
Does anyone who was there last night remember if, during TMTYL, if Brandon said the line "I never think I never though, oh maybe I'm insane! I think I like being way the fuck out of my brain!"? In the Rock in Rio video he didn't, and I was slightly disappointed, that's one of my favorite lines in that song.

No, he's not singing that bit any more. He didnt in Rock In Rio, or at the Hammersmith Apollo back on June 2nd.

Also, the song lost a bit of feeling from the lack of the backing roars that are present in the album versions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: