FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

anyone else going and does anyone plan on recording it?
ten-20-4
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Areana - 6/28/04 Reply with quote

im going to that show also. 8 days, i cant wait. Where u sitting.
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have general admission, which should be good because last time i saw them there, there weren't a lot of people on the floor...hopefully this time will be the same.

Where are you at, because last time i had seats at the top in the back and they were still good seats
ten-20-4
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Areana - 6/28/04 Reply with quote

im in section 103 row e, wich i believe is the closest u can get to the stage w/o ga
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm i guess not too many people are going then. I only found about 3 people going from 2 incubus boards. Less people to deal with lol
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like everyone is going to the June 29th show. I am. Are these two shows far from each other?
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 29th is in Philly....Wilkes-Barre is about a little over 2 hours away.
Corganschild
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Areana - 6/28/04 Reply with quote

I'll be at the show tonight. Just cuz I live here.. otherwise I wouldn't travel to this crappy area to see a show.. well I guess I would if I didn't think it sucked. Maybe it's normal to dislike where you live.
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys had better remember to write down the set list for us! Apparently there's not a lot of people going, so it's up to you to come up with the correct set list!
britaley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Concert Reply with quote

I went to the Incubus concert tonight and it was by FAR the best thing i've ever seen in my life. DEFINITLY the greatest night i've ever had, by far.
Nowhere Man
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: re: Concert Reply with quote

what did they play foooool?
antiGravity0421
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

wow..what a fucking show.. heres the setlist...

MEGALOMANIAC
NICE TO KNOW YOU
IDIOT BOX
JUST A PHASE
CIRCLES
PRICELESS
BEWARE! CRIMINAL
WISH YOU WERE HERE
HERE IN MY ROOM >
MY GIRL
DRIVE REMIX
VITAMIN >
DRUMS >
TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER >
PISTOLA
A CROW LEFT OF THE MURDER
SICK SAD LITTLE WORLD

ENCORE:
PANTOMIME (w/ Spongebob theme tease)
MAGIC MEDICINE
A CERTAIN SHADE OF GREEN (w/ Whole Lotta Love)
THE WARMTH
Kevin Durant
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice.
antiGravity0421
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

the crowd didnt really seem to know take me to your leader or the science stuff.. but things got pretty crazy during ASCOG...

everyone was lookin at me during take me to your leader like "why is he going so crazy?".... i totally didnt think they would play it, i thought they would save it for later in the tour...

mikey nailed his solos and brandon was pretty much on top of things all night with the exception of Crow Left of the Murder.. but he always has trouble with that song..

i was also suprised how small of a turnout there was... it was weird ....
but that was easily the best show ive seen the band do out of the 9 ive been to since 2000... i was very impressed.. hopefully they keep up this energy for the whole tour....

plus i have to say it... jose is a fucking drum fiend.
melted plasteel
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's some slight variation. Beware! Criminal, TMTYL, nice touches. I love how they did the My Girl cover again! I hope they play Pantomime for every show.
Bonbag
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

nice to see circles back
Corganschild
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

That show totally got me back into Incubus again. Not that I didn't like them, I've always loved them since some years back. I was glad with the change of setlist compared to the other show (Saturday, Nassau Coliseum), nice to hear different things. I was very surprised with hearing a song from Fungus! I like how they played a few from each album. And yes, the energy of Incubus, and the crowd, was amazing. I thought it was strange how they opened with Pistola on Saturday, so I'm glad we got Megalomaniac to open tonight. My Girl and Spongebob theme song were both very cute. Smile And I had a perfect view of Brandon the whole time, maybe about 7 rows back or so. And he was looking hot as ever. Smile I remember when they did the webcast thing, it seemed like the band didn't have much energy, and Brandon seemed just old, I don't know. But tonight he had the same energy as when I've seen them a few years back. Ok enough with the babbling. Thanks for posting the setlist too. I have to go see Incubus again now! Smile
Torso Jones
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

Corganschild wrote:
That show totally got me back into Incubus again. Not that I didn't like them, I've always loved them since some years back. I was glad with the change of setlist compared to the other show (Saturday, Nassau Coliseum), nice to hear different things. I was very surprised with hearing a song from Fungus! I like how they played a few from each album. And yes, the energy of Incubus, and the crowd, was amazing. I thought it was strange how they opened with Pistola on Saturday, so I'm glad we got Megalomaniac to open tonight. My Girl and Spongebob theme song were both very cute. Smile And I had a perfect view of Brandon the whole time, maybe about 7 rows back or so. And he was looking hot as ever. Smile I remember when they did the webcast thing, it seemed like the band didn't have much energy, and Brandon seemed just old, I don't know. But tonight he had the same energy as when I've seen them a few years back. Ok enough with the babbling. Thanks for posting the setlist too. I have to go see Incubus again now! Smile

teenie...

rut row
tink121

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: re: Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena - June 28, 2004 Reply with quote

Amazing, amazing, amazing....

The fact that they put that much energy into a way less than sold out show blows me away.

It sucked to see the empty seats tonight, but the band didn't seem to care. They gave it their all and then some.

The energy and talent on that stage blew me away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: