FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCX
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

hey guys - i have a questions for all of you...i'm goin to MSG but i'm a little confused about the general admission aspect of it...on my tickets, it says (on the top) General Admission Standing, but then on the sides it says GA7 for a row and 70 for a seat. does this mean that i do NOT have pit tickets? what do your tickets say if you have pit tickets?
svelte
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

my tickets say GA1 for row and seats 27 and 28 but i was told on this board that the GA1-# is the section and the seat numbers are just so they can keep track of how many people can get in there. so, i think i may have pit tickets, if you don't you're still very close.
RCX
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

does anyone know for sure? is GA1 far back from GA7? has anyone ever had GA tix for MSG before? if so, what was their experience wit hthese row and seat numbers?
svelte
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

from what i saw on the garden's website, ga1, 2 and 3 are right in front of the stage. so if you look on the garden's website i'm sure you'll find your seats.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

svelte wrote:
from what i saw on the garden's website, ga1, 2 and 3 are right in front of the stage. so if you look on the garden's website i'm sure you'll find your seats.

i just looked at the seating chart on the MSG website again and it looks like sections 1 through 4 are GA without seats. sections 5 through 12 are floor seats but not general admission, they'll have folding chairs set up in them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nowhere Man
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

do you guys think i can get in with a camera? i want to bring my nice camera, but im afraid of them taking it away or something
svelte
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

you could try sneaking it in. my tickets say no video/cameras but they'll probably have cameras inside that you could buy.
RCX
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

i just checked the website and i have no idea where it says there will no seats in sections 1-4. all pics i saw show seats in every section of the floor.

*3PO voice* "I'm so confused."
agoraphobic25
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i saw the same pics on the website. i tried callin to get a hold of someone and ask them how the setup would be and what the section and seat numbers meant but that automatic system was a pain in the ass. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

All of GA is the same.
RCX
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

Really? So basically, you're saying that no matter what section and seat your GA ticket says, that it is really up to you to get there early so you can get a good stnading spot?
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it doesnt matter. if you get GA, they sold approximately 1000 GA tickets and you just stand around in sections 1 through 4.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RCX
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

even if my tix say GA7 ? If that's true, that awesome, I'm getting there at 5 to line up.
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

you can go as early as you want, but i gaurentee you can easily push your way to the front no matter what time you arrive.
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you think incubus is in their prime right now, they are unarguable at the height of their popularity....and tomorrow night theyre playing at the most prestigious venue of the entire tour...tomorrow night at MSG has the potential to be the best concert incubus has ever played
TM-686
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you lucky bastards i wish i lived in america, even though i've seen them twice this year lol. I think you can expect something pretty amazing tonight. have a good time who evers going.

-WILL-
stephanie
Zeta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

I'm so excited :D . I've never been to an incubus concert before even though i've been a fan for many years. To make up fo that i've decided to go to both incubus concerts in New York. I hope the concerts are as good as people are making them seem.
justmenat
Zeta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="stephanie"]I'm so excited Very Happy . I've never been to an incubus concert before even though i've been a fan for many years. To make up fo that i've decided to go to both incubus concerts in New York. I hope the concerts are as good as people are making them seem.[/quote]

they are.
unabletocomply
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonight, guys!

have fun.

"Does it break my heart, of course, every moment of every day, into more pieces than my heart was made of, I never thought of myself as quiet, much less silent, I never thought about things at all, everything changed, the distance that wedged itself between me and my happiness wasn't the world, it wasn't the bombs and burning buildings, it was me, my thinking, the cancer of never letting go, is ignorance bliss, I don't know, but it's so painful to think, and tell me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever bring me? I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.
svelte
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unabletocomply wrote:
tonight, guys!

have fun.

thanks! i'm not leaving for a few hours but i'm already unable to sit still. i've got the incubus blasting early on today since i won't be able to do it on the way there Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: