FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: re: MSG Article Reply with quote

"Incubus delivers a gold-metal effort"
EFFORT!!??
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea thats what i mean, they practically dis them.
televation
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: re: MSG Article Reply with quote

Quote:
with Boyd playing an oversized bongo

haha that's the best part. anyways, i don't think the article is putting them down as you guys are making it seem.

Quote:
Is it acceptable to grade bands on a curve? If so, the alternative- rock band Incubus deserves to be at or near the top of its class. On a more objective scale, the band might earn lower marks.

i think that pretty much sums up incubus
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that they refer to Hoobastank as having "painfully small ambitions", because it's true. The Reason makes it seem like they didn't try too hard to do something good or unique.

It was pretty bad though, that they quoted the words to Priceless wrong. That kind of takes some credibility away from the article.
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: re: MSG Article Reply with quote

"oversized bongo" hahah yea thast funny......that doenst "kinda" take some credability away...it takes allllll of it away
MatPec
New Skin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like that article, makes the old cds sound bad, when in fact they were the best (my opinion) Razz
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about anyone else, but Priceless is my new favorite song after seeing it live. Seeing Brandon real big on that screen screaming the words and then Mike's solo, Jose's drumming...It's fucking amazing.
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

great pit song
undeniable dilemma
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

n0warefast2012 wrote:
I AGREE....ANYONE WHO WAS IN THE PIT WITH ME KNOWS IT...I KEPT SAYING IT...THIS WAS A RUN OF THE MILL SETLIST- FOR MSG THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER....VERY DISAPPOINTING...THEY SETTLED FOR SATISFYING EVERYONE BY PLAYING THE SAME FUCKING SONGS THEY EVERY GODDAMN TIME.....SERIOUSLY WTF INCUBUS--

wait, why does it have to be great since it is MSG? im sick of this crap, just because its New York, and MSG, everything has to be bigger and better, New York in my opinion isnt the greatest city on earth, its just a city
stephanie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="attackofsubucni"][quote="n0warefast2012"]I AGREE....ANYONE WHO WAS IN THE PIT WITH ME KNOWS IT...I KEPT SAYING IT...THIS WAS A RUN OF THE MILL SETLIST- FOR MSG THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER....VERY DISAPPOINTING...THEY SETTLED FOR SATISFYING EVERYONE BY PLAYING THE SAME FUCKING SONGS THEY EVERY GODDAMN TIME.....SERIOUSLY WTF INCUBUS--[/quote]

wait, why does it have to be great since it is MSG? im sick of this crap, just because its New York, and MSG, everything has to be bigger and better, New York in my opinion isnt the greatest city on earth, its just a city[/quote]

I think hes just saying that because MSG is probably one of the best venues in the world to play. And New York is a fucking awesome city!
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new york is the best city in the world, that's why.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kyle
Privileged

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

stephanie wrote:
attackofsubucni wrote:
n0warefast2012 wrote:
I AGREE....ANYONE WHO WAS IN THE PIT WITH ME KNOWS IT...I KEPT SAYING IT...THIS WAS A RUN OF THE MILL SETLIST- FOR MSG THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER....VERY DISAPPOINTING...THEY SETTLED FOR SATISFYING EVERYONE BY PLAYING THE SAME FUCKING SONGS THEY EVERY GODDAMN TIME.....SERIOUSLY WTF INCUBUS--

wait, why does it have to be great since it is MSG? im sick of this crap, just because its New York, and MSG, everything has to be bigger and better, New York in my opinion isnt the greatest city on earth, its just a city

I think hes just saying that because MSG is probably one of the best venues in the world to play. And New York is a fucking awesome city!

fuck that theyre playing a lot better venues than MSG this year. damn yorkers think they kick ass at everything
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not from New York, but i know that Madison Square Garden is arguably the worlds most famous venue......so therefor this was arguably the tours biggest concert....OK???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: