FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it bother you that much you stupid faggot? I'm telling everyone IMO why the concert last night was a disappointment....its ok if you dont praise incubus all the time- if you criticize them it doesnt mean your not a fan anymore- its important to say what went wrong...and a lot did...most people at MSG enjoyed the concert because they are new fans who wanted to hear ACLOTM bc thats their first incubus CD...
justmenat
Zeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>I wonder if that comment was for me and if your calling me a faggot. If it is..fuck you...if not..sorry.

Your getting attacked because ppl dont like to hear negative shit, you keep dissing the guys, because they were not to your liking. Get over it, go to another show or something, if it doesnt go according to your standards, then dont see them live, listen to their cds. That will be a great remedy for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

that is not true, i have loved incubus since Fungus Amongus and i think that ACLOTM is amazing. i think they took a new direction with the production and sound. i also thought the concert last night (maybe because it was my first time seeing incubus but i think not) was amazing. but again that is my opinion
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the concert last night was not so bad- its just that most of us were looking forward to it for months and expected so much- and received the bare minimum...a short setlist with predictable songs...ive seen them 5 times---every signle time ive had to hear warning, ntky, wywh...

i think that i was expecting something along the lines of what pearl jam does...if anyone is familiar with their touring, they change almost the entire set list every night, and its incredible...you ne ver know what to expect....
justmenat
Zeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="pneumad102412"]Oily, the song was Pantomime. It isn't on any cd yet, it's something brandon has revealed during the past few months. Does anyone know what he was saying in between songs, though? Zebra? Zeela? That was wierd. Great show. I want to go again tonight lol.[/quote]

It is on a cd..its on the Live at Japan cd they just released at http://www.incubusbootlegs.com

For the people that would like to relive the recent shows, pick up this cd, it has the whole drum set with brandon, ben, and jose. Pantomime is on their, *vitamin---which leads into the drum set* and a lot of other shit. One you should pick it up because all proceeds of their sales go to their make yourself foundation
Two you should pick it up because its good and it will help you relive some of their recent shows.

Last edited by justmenat on Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
greenie
Zeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

i know man, you are a real downer nowhere!!!!
the tour is finally here for god's sake!!! get excited about it!
i went to AC and i think they sounded amazing. and of course they are going to play more stuff from the new album, it's a tour supporting that! who wants to like a band that just stays the same in every album ... that's what makes bands great, when they branch out and try new things.
you sound like an ingrate!
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iim not a downer...ive been such a big fan since 1999....and i just feel like the concert on friday night sucked...ive seen them plenty of times before , and had lots of faith that they would mix shit up for the real fans.... in the crowd all i heard was shit about the new album- seemed like lots of mainstream kids who just herad megalomaniac on the radio---- shit has changed, the crowds changed, its not what it used to be
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop your goddamn crying bro, you're sounding more and more like a little bitch every time you post. just because they didnt play your favorite songs doesnt mean the concert sucked, it certainly doesnt mean that incubus isnt like they used to be. the set lists from AC and MSG were great, who gives a shit if they played the same songs? i've been looking forward to these concerts for months also and i'm not about to cry over the fact that they didnt play every one of my favorite songs. give the guys a break and stop fuckin cryin.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all- dj ass knuckles- your a loser- shut up...... just admit it, incubus played girly radio friendly songs at their concerts....theyre a cool band but they really didntt act like it....i bet theyre tour management made them play those corny ass songs to make the snobby girls happy in the crowd....you're probably the kid who yellled "PLAY STELLAR"
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n0warefast2012 wrote:
you're probably the kid who yellled "PLAY STELLAR"

Stellar is great live.
WuzzyFobbles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n0warefast2012 wrote:
iim not a downer...ive been such a big fan since 1999....and i just feel like the concert on friday night sucked...ive seen them plenty of times before , and had lots of faith that they would mix shit up for the real fans.... in the crowd all i heard was shit about the new album- seemed like lots of mainstream kids who just herad megalomaniac on the radio---- shit has changed, the crowds changed, its not what it used to be

This guy is starting to remind me of the song "Hooker with a Penis" by TOOL . For those of you who don't listen to TOOL , or know of this song , click here ...

http://toolshed.down.net/lyrics/aenimamaster.html

Scroll down , it's track 7 .
Bermudez21

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

fridays concert was fucking real good i dont know what you all are bitching about; although it was pretty short and i needed a lot more to complete the night, i saw incubus one other time at lollapalooza, and the energy at that huge ass venue couldnt even compare to MSG, my seats were real tight and everyone around us was just going nuts and didnt give a shit about us getting real blazed right there in seats. nuts its all i can say, but also i have a question did ANYONE record the concert? i wouldnt mind having that sick ass drive remix or certain shade of green on my ipod netime soon
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm guessing nowherefast's never been to a concert before, or that he's a 12 year old girl that has no clue how this whole concert process works. the band plays the songs that they feel will get the crowd into the show. sometimes its just not the song that you wanna hear but its not gonna do any good to be crying like a nancy ass about it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dredgfan001
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people across the pond would have killed for setlists like the ones we got. Complaining is stupid and babyish Incubus never promised us fungus amongus in there diversified setlists. Plus they mixed stuff up last night. Plus it is very selfish of us to complain when they play the radio songs. We "hardcore" incubus fans usually shun them like the plague when they are good songs that have just been overplayed. If incubus didn't cater to the people who want to see the radio stuff they wouldn't sell tickets or records and they wouldn't be able to go on tour so that we can see them. The band is trying very hard to include some special stuff in the setlist that they never have before and people bitch and moan about it I just don't get it.
asifo
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

justmenat wrote:
pneumad102412 wrote:
Oily, the song was Pantomime. It isn't on any cd yet, it's something brandon has revealed during the past few months. Does anyone know what he was saying in between songs, though? Zebra? Zeela? That was wierd. Great show. I want to go again tonight lol.

It is on a cd..its on the Live at Japan cd they just released at http://www.incubusbootlegs.com

For the people that would like to relive the recent shows, pick up this cd, it has the whole drum set with brandon, ben, and jose. Pantomime is on their, *vitamin---which leads into the drum set* and a lot of other shit. One you should pick it up because all proceeds of their sales go to their make yourself foundation
Two you should pick it up because its good and it will help you relive some of their recent shows.

Brandon was saying "Yeaaahhhh."
IncuKris
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

I think everyone should just accept that Incubus doesn't change up their setlists so much & that's that. It doesn't make the experience of seeing them live suck...and if you think it does, then obviously you aren't a fan. Seeing them live should be an amazing experience for you no matter what. I'll admit I'd rather have gone to Nassau's show because of the different setlist but still MSG was amazing in itself. So if you're all gonna keep saying that they've changed and they suck because of the repeating setlists then you're pretty much not really an Incubus fan. My 2 favorite bands are Incubus and Pearl Jam...Incubus is amazing live in the way that they always put on a perfect show...they sound as if you're listening to the cd...not much of a difference live and Pearl Jam is amazing live in the way that you never know what to expect to be played at a show & you're definitely going to get a long night's worth of songs....If you think Incubus "sucks" now because of the lack of change in shows then maybe you should be listening to bands like Pearl Jam or something.....get used to it.
torres
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

IncuKris, I think if you're a fan, you should be open to both like and dislike something a band does.

I think it's extremely blind to think that if you don't like absolutely everything a band does, then you can't be a fan of theirs.

No one here thinks Incubus "sucks" now.

How can fans get "used to" Incubus not changing setlists when they just did at pretty much every show they did during their tours in Europe and Asia. How can fans get "used to" Incubus not changing setlists when the band promised they would, and trust me, the band will change setlists as shows go by.

I thought it was pretty uncool of you to try and put down other people on this thread by claiming they aren't true fans. You're no one to judge that, you're just another fan.
IncuKris
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

Totally missed my point....If you've been reading most of the New York threads you'd see that there are a lottttttttt of whiney bitching idiots who are saying that Incubus sucks now and that the MSG concert sucked and that is who I was saying that to. I was saying that if you think they suck because of their SOMETIMES lack of change...then you really arent a fan. That was going out to all those people who complaining and actually ARE saying that MSG sucked.....
IncuKris
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

Also I was saying get used to the way Incubus tours...not EVERY single show is going to be completely different like some people are saying they should be.....I'm trying to be the good guy here...
Panto98
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

I agree, I was at both NY shows and both times they did not play Are You In? I was bummed out but still I don't think Incubus sucks. The songs that they did play are crowd pleasers and still were fun to dance and listen to. If you went to the concert in the first place just to hear 1 or 2 songs that they may or may not play than you are not a true fan and you are wasting your money. You should be grateful you heard the band play at all, period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: