FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

Anybody going? It seems like a ridiculously huge venue, and my seats are way up top, but that's cool. It should be an awesome performance! Rock on
ZeeAnswer417

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: re: MSG 06/25/04 Reply with quote

Yeah it's going to be my first time at MSG. The pit is going to be crazy since MSG is HUGE. This show is going to be sweet!
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm down in the pit also, still debating whether or not i should attempt to sneak a blunt in.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ecualex
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: re: MSG 06/25/04 Reply with quote

yeah, MSG is too big for an incubus show IMO.

i'm not sure if this show is even close to selling out.

a couple of weeks ago, i did a search for 2 tix (i already had mine) and the 300 section was still available (MSG has a 400 sec.)

i did one just a minute ago, and they were selling section 87 tickets.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they sold out all the regular seats and as the date of the show gets closer other random seats start opening up. a couple weeks ago i looked on ticketmaster and the only thing available was in the 400's. then i took a look today and its back to the 200's. you never know. i'm also going to see them at the taj mahal in AC though. that's a lot smaller, should be a good time.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ecualex
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, im going to AC also.

but my friend that bought the tickets told me that were pretty much 3 rows from the back.

hopefully some tall asshole isnt in front of me.
newz
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: re: MSG 06/25/04 Reply with quote

Shocked I would never expect someone from this message board to have an avatar of MF Doom/ madvillain. He's my favorite rapper out now. Madvillain is too good. Doom and Madlib on the same album what more could a hip hop fan want. Victor Vaughn 2 coming out in August and MM Food album on rhymesayers, home of Slug, coming out in september maybe. That's crazy and I am going to MSG with VIP passes, which is going to suck, Atlantic city and Nassaue
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's going to suck about going to MSG with VIP passes?
ecualex
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: re: MSG 06/25/04 Reply with quote

newz wrote:
Shocked I would never expect someone from this message board to have an avatar of MF Doom/ madvillain. He's my favorite rapper out now. Madvillain is too good. Doom and Madlib on the same album what more could a hip hop fan want. Victor Vaughn 2 coming out in August and MM Food album on rhymesayers, home of Slug, coming out in september maybe. That's crazy and I am going to MSG with VIP passes, which is going to suck, Atlantic city and Nassaue

word. saw his show with kweli in philly last monday and it was so good.
rocksolidgurl
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

I'm really excited for the show. It will be my first time seeing Incubus live and I just know it will be amazing. I just had a question for those who have already been to Incubus shows: Exactly how crazy do you think the pit will be getting? And how early are you guys planning on getting there?
digundermyskin50
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think the pit will be bad, just the fact that there will be 200 12 year old girls there screaming about how hot brandon is. the show starts at 8 so i wouldn't suggest getting there before 7 because that's probably when they will start letting people in
Maybe they should have had to dedicate more to it
rocksolidgurl
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digundermyskin50 wrote:
i don't think the pit will be bad, just the fact that there will be 200 12 year old girls there screaming about how hot brandon is. the show starts at 8 so i wouldn't suggest getting there before 7 because that's probably when they will start letting people in

Okay, cool. I'm just wondering because a lot of the shows I go to are all general admission and people will get there pretty early so that they can be up close. Glad that the pit won't be too crazy though, cuz MSG is huge and that could be pretty dangerous.
digundermyskin50
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only half of the floor is the pit they have six seated sections on the floor
Nowhere Man
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

ill be in the pit too djassknuckles, whatll you be wearing? lol
digundermyskin50
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets get show projected setlists/wishlists going
digundermyskin50
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's what i'm hoping....

hilikus
TMYTL
azwethinkweiz
ACSOG
new skin
vitamin
glass
summer romance
make yourself
pardon me
nowhere fast
clean
pantomime
just a phase
under my umbrella
blood on the ground
11AM
megalomaniac
ACLOTM
SSLW
Beware Criminal
Leech
Redefine

actually i want them to continuously play songs at my disposal
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

ill be in the pit too...im assuming it will be easy to get to the front...a lot of the people in the pit are rich young girls who are light so tossing them aside wont be too hard....

i hope incubus reads this stuff, because i would want nothing more for them to play Out From Under at some point during the concert
svelte
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

i'm so happy to say that i'll be going as well! i won that 'get intimate with incubus' contest of k-rock this afternoon. i'm not sure where my seats will be but what matters is that i'll be there. Laughing
Corganschild
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: re: NYC, NY - MSG - June 25, 2004 Reply with quote

Hey all,
I'm debating whether to go to MSG, Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, or Atlantic City.. since I planned on going to AC anyway this week, just to gamble, cuz I'm broke! lol I'm lame I know. I'm sure the MSG show will be huge, but I'm not really into that venue.. I'd much rather Nassau Coliseum. I might smoke up if anyone wants to share.. the thing is.. I've never done it before! So someone tell me what the effects usually are of first time users.. I don't want to be stuck in New York high and not knowing what the hell is going on.. that would suck.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the AC show is gonna be the smallest venue on the tour. MSG is the most famous arena in the world and its gonna be ridiculous there. nassau is out in long island (which sucks) and its not that great at all. i'd go to either AC or MSG. since you're already going to AC you might as well go to that one, the tickets are cheaper and its the first date on the US tour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: