FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
areyouin182
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

I went to the show last night aswell, it kicked ass. We drove down without tickets, found a scalper, and ended up with great seats(section 115 row 10)for only 40 bucks! We were right on mikes side of the stage. I must have yelled "yeah mike" like 10 times or so. My friend was at the AC show and he said the crowd was so much better. The set list was really good no complaints, I was like one of the only persons that knew the words to pantomime. It was such a good night.
R0xyRipCurl
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my 1st incubus show..and I will say, it was awsome..crazy and I will deffinatly go to see them again! The drum solo was great and the lighters at the end were an experience I will NEVER forget!
It's better than I ever knew
R0xyRipCurl
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

Josh is Deep Inside wrote:
Shit, I'm all excited and happy just reading your posts on it.

September 28th should be a day to remember for me then!

THAT IS SUCH A GREAT PICTURE! I WAS TRYING TO GET PICTURES OF THAT TOO BUT THE GUY IN THE BOXES WAS A JERK-OFF AND TOLD ME THAT I COULDN'T TAKE PICTURES..SO I WAS ONLY ABLE TO GET A FEW : (
crown of thorns
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. The lighters during the encore was definetley the highlight of the show for me. And when Brandon came out and everything got louder than it already was... it was just unbelievable.. Gives me the chills when I thiink about it.
R0xyRipCurl
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerrrber wrote:
You're right. The lighters during the encore was definetley the highlight of the show for me. And when Brandon came out and everything got louder than it already was... it was just unbelievable.. Gives me the chills when I thiink about it.

yea...it really gave me a rush feeling too...it was just so neat to see all of the lighters..I've never been to a concert and have seen anything like that..I wanted to get a picture of it but like I said before, I was up in the boxes and the guy -I guess he was a gaurd or something- was like yelling at me because I was taking pictures...bastard ha!
choochchick
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

That is an awesome tale of last night...I actually got chills and started to tear up once reading pubah's account of it...beautiful.
I am getting so excited about this August (live in Cali), I can't freaking wait!

You guys do rock Philly!!! I am so so happy to finally read reviews that say the crowd rocked, that was breaking my heart, they deserve the best audiences out there.
MadMatt
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah awesome show! Just wish I remembered more of it Smile (I got a lil drunk I do believe, sorry to those in cb14) But at least I wasnt as bad as the guy who got hauled off before Incubus even came on. Sparta didnt impress me all that much except for the last couple songs (they were hard to understand).
MadMatt
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

BTW, if anyone has a bootleg of last night I sure would love to hear it (fill in some holes in my memory). Maybe Incubus will do another bootleg like live in Japan!
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus promised many more bootlegs like Lolla and Japan.
Mantastic728
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

This was my 4th Incubus show (1st in Philly) Hell of a show they put on, especially that drum circle between Jose, Ben, and Brandon. Best show I've ever been too. I have pictures that are being developed and will be put up as soon as they're done. Next show Oct. 7 Roanoke Smile

-Matt
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus will be doing an official bootleg from each country they visit.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
MMMmmm...hemp
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definatly gave me chills with the lighters. the boys put on a awesome show as always. its makes me smile and i feel blessed that i could be a small part of something beautiful.
btw- hello!
WuzzyFobbles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Philidelphia Turn Out Reply with quote

[quote="ShadeOfGreen"]Any from [u]harford county, maryland[/u] go??? let me know.[/quote]

I live near there , but I wasn't at the Philly show .
roccobladr
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was an amazing show...i had decent seats i guess (section 108 row 13) right in the middle of the place....even from there it was the best show i have seen , it defintly rivals front row pit tickets to chili peppers...it was maybe even better than that..everything was awesome...the lighting and other effects were really cool...it was cool they played some unreleased stuff like pantomime and everything is dead...i bet the only ones singing along to those were people from this message board..also crowded elevator was sooo good...the drum solo in vitamin was awesome...i was kinda disapointed they didnt play make yourself but closing with the warmth was an orgasm for my ears...it was just such an amazing show...i wanna see some pictures if anyone has them...especially of all the lighters..
Mystery Girl
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you people are fucking lucky...
hppyknnnppy421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerrrber wrote:
Ill be there... in the pit. Its gonna be nuts.

haha yea if there was a pit i almost left when i walked in thinking i had pit however to my suprise there were fucking seats all in the pit WTF man Twisted Evil
drm0550
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

Philly was fucking awesome. I was in 107 which was dead center to the stage. First, the lighting was ridiculous. Each set went perfectly with the song. Everyone was standing the whole time. As mentioned before, the lighters were definitely the best part. Everyone was just going nuts. IT was great how Brandon and the rest of the band were really into their performance and liked the crowd response. Everyone was just going crazy at the end. The warmth and under my umbrella were some of the great songs. Mike and jose were amazing on their solos. Are you in was a great chill song too. Lastly, as Brandon said, Philly is definitley the best.
makeurs3lf
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

yea, the show was amazing... I just had like the best damn time and met so many awesome people...the lighters were amazing and I took so many pictures... if they're any good maybe I can post them The show was great.
shananigans__
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: re: Philadelphia, PA - June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

my friend and i went and the show was absolutely amazing. we were pretty bummed out when we discovered that they weren't going to move the seats on the main floor, if that was the case we would have been right up front. however, we got section three tix and were busted countless times for moving up. [the obese blonde security guard hated our asses, my friend reemed her out when the house lights came on]. when they opened with megalomaniac we joined in the pit which was insane while it lasted. ended up in the front row of section three and had a blast with the four guys standing beside us. one of the guys was skanking and wearing a deftones shirt [awesome]. we left with sore necks from headbanging and sore hands from sporting the rock on sign all night. favorite part was when they played "crowded elevator" and we were the only ones singing it in that particular facinity. what can i say? it was truly a surreal evening. if you saw a redhead going nuts with a white tee and black dickies, that was me! you should have seen the chicks beside me giving me dirty looks haha. left the place with adrenaline still flowing, got in the car and blasted fungus amongus. woooooo. and sparta, not too many people knew of them. they played cutyouribbon, i thought they did a fantastic job. and that's a rap!

any certain song anyone wanted to hear that wasn't played? my friend and i wanted "version" and a little more from science. anything from fungus amongus would have been awesome too. at least they played idiot box and vitamin, i went crazy baby. crrrazay.Laughing
Irish Bastard
Privileged

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you saying AC was better....you are all insane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: