FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.

Anyone still need/want pit tickets? I've got 2 I don't need.
Sedated experiment
part of the queue
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

i can give you a pck of gum for the two tickets...
if you want decent cash, many people will be buying floor tickets...you'll mke very decent bank on them
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

hey guys...to any one that is going, try to write down the setlist. ANd also if you know anyone on the board who you know isnt going, call them and tell them the setlist. or just post when you get home
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliffside, are you from Toronto? I'm just asking because I take the Cliffside bus to get to work. Coincidence...

[edit] - Just read one of your other posts and answered my own question...
Sedated experiment
Vacant Mindless Devotee
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

since this is their only Canadian tour date I wonder if they're gonna do anything special
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've been in town since Sunday night, so they've had plenty of time to rest up and deliver a solid performance.

I wouldn't say they'd bust out anything special, but I would say it's possible they have a bit more energy than usual.
Sedated experiment
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

hahah naw clark, im not from toronto...I got cliffside from a Mars Volta song....you should check em' out.
mandrake68
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone at the edge this afternoon? mike actually recognized me from the day before. lol. the interview was still the same old crap, but at least it was better crap than muchmusic.
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

have fun tonite at the show, and dont forget the set list...
antigravity47
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

damn it bitches give us the setlist ahhhh we need to sleep we have a long road trip to incubus ahead of us tomorrow.

ps. hope you had fun hotties
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

haha yea antigravity, i hear ya....GIVE US THE DAMN SETLIST

-George Orwell
incupixie
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Just got back from the show and it was AMAZING... setlist, pics anyone? Anyone else have some mad bruises from the pit? Can't believe they played Are You In?, Made for TV Movie, Certain Shade Of Green!!! Wasn't expecting those ones. Seriously the best concert I've ever been to, though I think the guys kinda lacked the energy they had last time I saw them. Oh well, it was still mind-blowing!
Mystery Girl
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

incupixie wrote:
Just got back from the show and it was AMAZING... setlist, pics anyone? Anyone else have some mad bruises from the pit? Can't believe they played Are You In?, Made for TV Movie, Certain Shade Of Green!!! Wasn't expecting those ones. Seriously the best concert I've ever been to, though I think the guys kinda lacked the energy they had last time I saw them. Oh well, it was still mind-blowing!

cool,
but what was the setlist??!?!!
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

yea dude, we neeed the setlist

-George Orwell
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they had tremendous energy. I'm going from memory for the set list, so someone else is going to have to fill this in. I guarantee you it is not accurate.

Megalomaniac
Nice to Know You
Idiot Box
Just A Phase
Priceless
Nowhere Fast
Beware! Criminal
Wish You Were Here
Here In My Room/My Girl (Brandon still doesn't know the second verse)
Drive (remix)
Vitamin (w/ extended extended drum jam...far longer than Wellington or Japan) - Rock Odyssey
Made for TV Movie
Talk Shows on Mute
Sick Sad Little World
A Certain Shade of Green (with a different breakdown by DJ Kilmore - not "Whole Lotta Love")

*encore*

Pantomime
Are You In?
Leech

Set list was ok, but no Pardon Me, and no ACLOTM, which I found very odd. Again, you'll need someone to confirm the actual setlist, because I'm pretty sure I missed a song or two, and I don't remember the order in the middle of the show at all. My high from the meet and greet started to dissipate after Nowhere Fast or so, and I was just kind of in my own little world until closer to the end.
Sedated experiment
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

hahah thanks dude, now i can sleep...just messing...sounds like a kick ass show dude...Have they played leech many times?

-George Orwell
nebula3368
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leech!

Wish they had played that when I saw them
American Underground
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

cliffside87 wrote:
Have they played leech many times?

I've only seen it on one, maybe two other setlists, which makes tonight pretty nice on its own.

Looks like it was awesome, I cant wait till the 13th.
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

yes. it was amazing. i just got home (i live 3 hours away from toronto) so i have no energy right now. it's definately time to sleep. perhaps i'll post more of my thoughts tomorrow...but it was definately amazing:) i literally "ran into" george stromboloupolous (sp?!) of muchmusic (the new music!) fame at the show...haha.....he was all, "oh, im sorry!" and i was like, "it's ok!"...then i looked back, and said, "oh hey george"...haha...good story eh? anyways....i clearly need sleep...when i start babbling about my encounters with f-list canadian celebrities...then you know i should be quitting........goodnight!:)
Bonbag
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

donutgirl wrote:
said, "oh hey george"...haha...good story eh?

jeez Canadians say eh even when they type Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: