FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: re: whose going to toronto concert? Reply with quote

I'll be there too. can't wait.
usman
New Skin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I yet have to get the tickets... and pinkfloydcubus from what row does the 37.50 cover?
part of the queue
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: re: whose going to toronto concert? Reply with quote

the 37.50 covers all rows in the 300 level...you won't get an upclose and personal view of the guys, but you'll get to enjoy the whole light show, and videos, if they have any...
pot_princess

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: re: whose going to toronto concert? Reply with quote

Hello..
im defiently going to the incubus concert in toronto on july 6th . me and my best friend Nathan have got floor tickets!! im soo exitied man!!
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: re: whose going to toronto concert? Reply with quote

Hey all! Me and my girlfriend will be there, motorcycling up from SE NB,.. should be one helluva trip Smile We'll be in section 122 wanting to be backstage Smile just being there wil be awesome.. her second incubus concert, my first.. see everyone there!

Peace-Love-Incubus
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're making the trip from Moncton??? That's sweet. What is that, a 14 hour drive, or are you flying in?

I'll be in section 121, myself...
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Taking my motorcycle. Just got it all ready for the trip. Only a few things left to do. Quitting my job the day before we leave. They won't give me time off... oh well.. It's worth it to see Incubus for the first time Smile Smile Smile Hopefully my girlfriend will stay awake on the back of the bike for the trip. She can fall asleep on very long trips Smile

Incubus here we come
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dude, I hope the weather's good.

You ever tried that long a trip before?
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We both drove from Calgary,Ab last summer 5175kms to Moncton, Nb on the same bike. I plan on making that trip again this year but vise verse.. Smile I really hope the weather is good.. keeping my fingers crossed ... Smile
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the Incubus newsletter, there will be VIP packages sold for the ACC show. The only problem with that is that there are three of us going to the show: me, my fiancée, and one of my best friends. So if I get a VIP package, one of them gets screwed.

If I can, I'll get a VIP package and sell the tickets that come with it. My fiancée and I will do the meet and greet, then go back and sit with my buddy, with the tickets I've already bought.

I'll keep you posted.
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

That would be sweet, best of luck. I wasn't sure if I was going to have enough money to make this happen, but then I got a nice check in the mail for incometax I never thought I was going to get.. combined with all this overtime.. I'll be there with my babe.. It would be so cool to meet the band, but just seeing them live is going to rock!!

Peace
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the tickets are up for auction, I will get a pair. There's no trouble there. The only problem is if my Paypal screws up or something (I've never used it before). Besides, the ones up for auction right now aren't going for nearly what I figured they'd go for. There are still some for Wilkes-Barre (I think) that have a winning bid of $24.99.

Lets face it, 25 pairs of tickets for a show are a lot. I don't think there are 25 people who can outbid me. Keep in mind, I waited outside in the middle of January in a snowstorm for 9 hours to meet Incubus. Compared to that, this will be easy. Smile
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkch wrote:
As long as the tickets are up for auction, I will get a pair. There's no trouble there. The only problem is if my Paypal screws up or something (I've never used it before). Besides, the ones up for auction right now aren't going for nearly what I figured they'd go for. There are still some for Wilkes-Barre (I think) that have a winning bid of $24.99.

Lets face it, 25 pairs of tickets for a show are a lot. I don't think there are 25 people who can outbid me. Keep in mind, I waited outside in the middle of January in a snowstorm for 9 hours to meet Incubus. Compared to that, this will be easy. Smile

where is this bidding going on at? I wouldn't mind getting 2 passes if we could meet the band. At at winning bid of 25.00, what the heck is that?? How much longer til the bidding ends? thanks
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=makeyourselffoundation&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

These are all the ticket packages currently being auctioned. The one that is still on for $24.99 (US) is in Nassau. The auction ends on June 4. There are tickets in Wilkes-Barre that are up for $81US, and that auction ends June 1. Not a bad deal, since I think a pair of regular tickets costs more than that.
Sedated experiment
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

careful kids...i was sucked into ebay's low bids on incubus floors too...up until ONLY A FEW HOURS before the auction ended, a pair of floors was about 125$...by the end of it all, i paid 300$...it was my first time using ebay and i quickly found out most don't even place bids 'till the very last hours...it'll be interesting to see how much those VIP packages go for though...la la la...
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I paid altogether about 115.00 through ticketmaster for my tickets and couldn't even get floor.. I was pretty choked when people here told me that they were selling the floor tickets later that first night. Oh well, at least I'm going to see them.. it's all good. It would be so kewl to get to meet them though.. man that would rock! Smile

Peace
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, some of those auctions are up in a few hours, and I'm still not intimidated by any of the prices I see...
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkch, what seats do u have now? I got 120, 20.. and do you have any idea where the buses usually come in. It'll be my first time at the ACC..

Peace
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in section 121, row 26. I'm glad I'm a bit higher up, it'll give a slightly better perspective.

By buses you mean tour buses? I have no idea. I've only ever watched Toronto Raptors games there. I think the buses can drive right into the centre, but I don't know where the entrance is. Actually, you've got me curious too, I might go check that out this weekend if it's nice out.
Sedated experiment
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and where are you parking your bike? Just to let you know, my best friend had his bike (Honda GSXR 1000) stolen last week from his driveway, even though it was locked up, and another one of my buddies almost got his Nighthawk stolen from his parking garage, one of the chains he used to lock it up was partially sawn through with a hacksaw. Be careful. Those guys don't even live in the bad parts of town.
Sedated experiment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: