FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
incupixie
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Thanks for putting up the setlist! Sounds right to me. Pics are blurry as you mentioned, but still put me back in the groove.

If anyone else can post pics, that would be awesome! I was sooo close but unfortunately didn't have a camera Sad

I'm still so blissed-out from that show. Can't wait for them to come back to town!
Think Pink
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was no idiot box, oh yup (MIND RECALL) ...... STARING at A SILVER SCREEN"
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

i am computer illiterate...and/or plain stupid...would someone please point me towards any pictures from the show? there was mention of some..."blurry" ones at that...but where in the fuck are they?!?!

(:))
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Bonbag wrote:
donutgirl wrote:
said, "oh hey george"...haha...good story eh?

jeez Canadians say eh even when they type :)

Yeah they do, eh?
mascaratears

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone has any pictures from the show, can you please please please email them to me, i forgot my camera as usual. my email address is, rainbow_goddess94@hotmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated. The show was amazing i was rather surprised they didnt play a crow left of the murder though.
part of the queue
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

sorry guys...forgot to post the link...
http://incubusview.com/galleries/showalbum.php?uuid=3381&aid=206

theres you go.

ps. did anyone else meet george from much music? before incubus came on, he was standing right beside, talking to a friend of his, and some fans.

he made fun of some fan, which was pretty funny.
mascaratears

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its to bad those pictures werent clearer heh o-well in the first one u can see them pretty well.
haha oh man i would have loved to see george, hes great, and the fact he made fun of a fan is great lol. well thanks for posting those pictures!Smile
wish_u_were_here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone!
I went to the july 6th concert and thought it was amazing. The seats were awesome and so was the show! If anyone has any pictures of the show could u please e-mail them to Arrow morning_view07@hotmail.com, i regret not bringing my camera, but the pictures would mean alot!
Cant wait till the next 1!
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

americans and the like also use the expression "eh" in speech and in writing! leave me alone!

ps: did anyone lose a camera at teh show? someone i was with was handed one when "the giver" insisted she had dropped it...she said she didn't...but he persisted....so she thought, what the hell, i'll take a free camera....hopefully who ever it was, took pictures...i too regret not taking a camera....a few rows from the stage on the floor.......regrets.....haha:)
mandrake68
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey peeps,

i added an album in the gallery under my nickname. i'll be posting any toronto photos i have (or will get when the rest develop). i took a few shots from the video clips a friend had of the concert, so the quality is crap but its a pic nonetheless. the edge photos are from the edge site back in the snow season. lol.
cliffside87
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

video? do you wanna post that?

-George Orwell
hotdancer
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Does anyone know what song they played (a little bit of a song anyway)- I think it was shortly after the drum jam- Brandon just sang a few lines that weren't part of any song I know.
mandrake68
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

each of the video clips are 10 megs, and only 30 seconds long, with my friend singing over top of it. (he didn't realize it would pick up his voice so badly) and they're really not my clips to distribute either. so sorry guys.
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

I just want to say that I just had the best time of my life at the concert. It was truly amazing. My girlfriend and I motorcycled for 18.5 hours before sleeping for a hour and continuing on to Toronto. We arrived at 4pm the day of the concert, not realizing the Incubus was at Much the day earlier. When we got to the hotel we were suprised that we had a room on the 20th floor of the building overseeing the downtown and Lake Ontario. (very cool). We biked through alot of rain on our way back, but it was well worth every drop, every bit of cold and every ache in our bodies to go see them. That was definitely the best concert I have ever experienced and hope to do it again real soon. They hit every song so perfect. That version of Drive with the keyboard was so sweet. Brandons' voice was top notch or so it seemed. Mikey never missed a beat and Ben was great except for in a few of the older songs there was not as much slapping of the strings which kind of defines those songs. Jose is now my favourite drummer after watching him finish of that drum solo... I have never saw such a great display of playing the drums until that night. It was great seeing them play Priceless as well, since it was never one of my top songs. They played it with so much energy, it seemed to flow through me. It was hard trying to take pictures during the concert because my girlfriend and I were dancing and jumping in our seats. You knew you were seeing them when you saw Brandon dancing around on stage. It was great to see them start with Meglomaniac and finish with Leech, which I had hoped they would do when I knew we would be going to it. Also that they played Pantomime in the encore. I will see if any of those pics turned out within the next couple of days and will scan any that turn out. I'm glad to hear that everyone had a great time as well and thanks to those with pics and with sharing your experience with us.

Peace
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you so should have tried to hook up with me at or before the show...I so would have given you my floors, as long as you'd have agreed to give them back to me after the show so I could put them in my display I'm making.
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkch wrote:
Dude, you so should have tried to hook up with me at or before the show...I so would have given you my floors, as long as you'd have agreed to give them back to me after the show so I could put them in my display I'm making.

That's mighty nice of you man, much appreciated Smile We ended up not having any computer access on the trip up since I decided to leave my laptop at home. The seats were just a blast even though it would have been awesome if they would have had screens set up to see the band better. We couldn't make out any of their faces but just to see them from a distance and to be part of something as exilerating as that was well worth it. Next time we will have ground floor tickets for sure or vips if they have those again. We saw that one pic you got of you and the band, do you have any others you could show. We brought in 2 disposable cameras, but from where we were seated, they probably didn't turn out too good. The flash never worked on a few.. oh well. It must have been amazing to get to actually meet them and crack a few jokes with them.. I envy you. It's also nice to hear that your fiance is really into them now as well, very cool. I found it very easy to navigate around Toronto compared to what everyone was telling me about the 401, etc. Did you happen to get the Much on Demand taped? I wish we would have known about that, we would have left a day early to see that.. oh well. I'm glad you had an awesome experience and hopefully one day we can meet up at another concert. I am still blown away from this one however, what a show! I couldn't be any happier than I am right now, for the way everything turned out. Well once I get a little cash flow, I will get those cameras developed and scanned for sharing.

Peace
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pictures from the concert never turned out.. Absolutley nothing. What a bummer. If anyone has any to share, that would be appreciated..

Peace
mandrake68
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

there's a wee bit of concert footage in this clip. enjoy!

http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/stuff/hotinterview_incubus.asp
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Kewl, thanks man.. It's too bad you have to stream it though.. It would be nice to have it downloaded to my hard drive.. Smile

Peace
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

I posted about 6 or so pics from the show in the gallery. Enjoy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: