FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Toronto Show Reply with quote

I'll be going to see the Toronto show with my gf in July and can hardly wait. This will be my first time seeing Incubus live.. so excited. I couldn't get floor tickets though, sold out in the first 20 minutes,, good seats though, not like I'll be sitting.. Smile Any other concerts where the floor tickets were sold out so quick?
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

Same here, damn it all. I'm in 109 though. Who esle of you Canada-folk is going?
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going too with my fiancee and a buddy of mine. We're in 120, I think. Has anyone received their tickets yet?
Sedated experiment
surfinbird

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

i'll be at the show as well. i actually have an extra pair of tickets in section 118 that i'm looking to get rid of. if anyone is interested feel free to email me at margarita_salt@hotmail.com
beach_bum
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

hey guys
I am going to the T.O. show i got reallly really lucky and un-lucky at the same time, i scored floorside tickets but my best bud screwd my b'f and didn't get him a ticket now my b'f is left somewhere in the 119's by himself and i am desperetely trying to find him a floorside ticket so we can be together for our fave band be4 we go off to university.
I already have my ticket too and it's just taunting me!!! but i am stoked it's gonna be great!

Sandy
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction: Just got my tickets, I'm in section 121.
Sedated experiment
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

by the time i got around to checking the ticketmaster situation, there were no floors left...sooooooo once the "under the table ticket sales" are sorted out....i'll see you all there on the floor! haha...also, does anyone know what the set up at the ACC is gonna be like? i mean, are they using the whole arena? or just like 1/2 or a 1/4 ou quoi? when i saw them there with the deftones a few years ago i think it was just a 1/4...? but then maybe it's called the "sears theatre" & not the ACC...blah blah blah.....im babbling....
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

probably like this...

Vacant Mindless Devotee
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

im going and i absolutely cannot wait, my first incubus concert ever and 3 of my buddies are going as well
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

It's not a centre stage concert. It's more like this:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-ca/tmimages/venue/maps/tor/11413s.gif
Sedated experiment
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

Sedated experiment
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

that sucks seeing how i'm in 107, i'd much prefer the other arrangement.
incognita

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey....well i going to the show tooo!!... and to GUEST(zeta) aka the person with seats in 107 ur seats aren;t that bad...i've sat there for show before and the view wasn;t that bad! at the ACC anywhere u sit is pretty good!

and to the person who first wrote this....floor tixs did&did not sell out fast as i was on the presale right in the morning and landed wit tickets in 107 gold then went off to school....the thing i found was that when i came back from class later that night i checked again and got 3 floors! soo i don;t know what to say..i guess it depends if u bought off the presale or not?...i think at the beginning of a sale they know ppl jump and alot the time ppl credit cards don;t wk or whatever so those good tix go back in the mix of things.....well anyways i hope everyone enjoys the show and IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR TIX I HAVE 3 EXTRA IN SECTION 107 GOLD...SO JUST E-MAIL ME OBLIVION_954@HOTMAIL.COM IF UR INTERESTED!!!!
fluttergirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

hey i'm going to the toronto show. i first got tix from the presale and ended up in section 109 then i tried again when it went on sale to the public and i got floors!!! so now i have 4 tix in section 109 if anyone is interested, just email me grlflutter@hotmail.com
The Cap'n
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strikes me as kind of odd, though I have heard that only certain sections were open for the presale. What bugs me is that with that set up, a lot of the hardcore fans will be in the seats, while a lot of the gen. admission people will be all like "yeah, that Drive song is pretty cool" and will probably be lost during the new stuff. And the old stuff, for that matter.
Sedated experiment
flameofchoice
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

Heya,

It's kewl to hear from all you fans out there and that most of you got floor tickets. I have to admit that My hands clenched up in fists as I read that floor tickets went on sale later that day. Oh well I'm just happy that I'll be seeing them live in only a couple of months now. I hope everyone has a great time and cant wait to be there...

Peace-Love-Incubus
donutgirl
Familiar

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

i just got my floor tickets sorted out...wooooooo hooooo........so i will see you all there on the floor for sure now! haha....
what time would ppl. recommend getting there in order to secure a decent spot on the floor? the last couple times i've had floors for incubus i dont think i even went early at all & everything was alright.....but to get realyl close to the front? how do ppl. work that? hours ahead? blah blah la la la la la.....
bed chemist
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: re: Toronto Show Reply with quote

This probably sounds really bad, but I'm gonna try and go really really early and see if I can catch the band going into the building. Get some autographs or something. yeah...
usman
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Toronto, ONT - Air Canada Center - July 6, 2004 Reply with quote

Its on July 6th. Tickets $37.50 & $47.50 .... i dont live in toronto but i will be there during this period so hopefully i can get myself a tick and chek em out
part of the queue
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: re: whose going to toronto concert? Reply with quote

i'll be attending said show...i'll be in row 2, section 121...feel free to stop by and say whats up, or something similar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: