FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Rochester NY Show Cancelled!?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazyromi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Rochester NY Show Cancelled!?!?! Reply with quote

According to the Sparta website, the show on the 5th at the Blue Cross Arena is cancelled. I posted a message for Sparta's manager and here is what he had to say:

[quote]Re: Blaze - Re: Rochester Show Cancelled????
#388149 - 06/30/04 08:27 PM
Incubus cancelled, and they didn't think we could fill the place on our own! haha. sorry about that. very sorry, sparta would play if they could! [/quote]

That sucks b/c my brothers were going to hit up that show and it was going to be my little brother's (15 yr old) first show.. Haven't been able to get it confirmed through anything on Incubus' website.
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta isn't going to open for them at that show...the walkmen are. It isn't cancelled...just a different opener
justin
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BarrSpin"]Sparta isn't going to open for them at that show...the walkmen are. It isn't cancelled...just a different opener[/quote]

if that's true, that's fucked up for sparta. i don't believe that's the case. they wouldn't prevent sparta from playing in favor of another band, they would have both play.
ZeeAnswer417

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: re: Rochester NY Show Cancelled!?!?! Reply with quote

The Rochester show is postponed. Ticketmaster says that there will be a new date or you can get your refund. Thank god i saw them at MSG last week!
stungate
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Rescheduled to November 6th ----- Reply with quote

"WBER welcomes Incubus to the Blue Cross Arena on Saturday, November 6th. Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, charge-by-phone 232-1900, online at ticketmaster.com & at the Arena Box Office. The Vines are no longer playing on this date. We are not sure if Sparta will be on the new date, but as soon as we hear we will let people know. WBER will be giving away tickets! Tickets from the postponed show on 7/05/04 will be honored on this date."

WBER Webpage
Josh
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: re: Rochester NY Show Cancelled!?!?! Reply with quote

That really sucks, but at least it's being rescheduled. I was going to get tickets today but then I found out so I couldn't get tickets...I'm going to have to get them as soon as it's rescheduled. I just can't wait & was looking forward to it monday...maybe I'll have to hit up another show soon.
Incubusgivesmechills

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: re: Rochester NY Show Cancelled!?!?! Reply with quote

does anyone know when tickets for the rescheduled show go on sale? thanks[/u]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: