FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

From what I understand, there is the General Admission Standing and then there are seats elevated off the floor. I told the Ticketmaster lady that I wanted elevated seats and she said okay.
Makeyourself279
Familiar

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

i have been in there before and the elevated are cool but they are in the far back. Though they are in the back it is still really cool. I have the floor, and I don't care to be there but I want as close as possible. I am going to try to record this show successfully. I hope it turns out to be a great concert since it is the first one of the tour.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Call me crazy, but I don't like being on the floor, in the pit. But on top of that, my dad is coming with me to this show and although he'd kick some ass, one on one, I don't know how he'd fair in a pit. And he doesn't like to stand all night.
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I'm hoping for a killer setlist ..with some surprises. They got to do something special for this gig.

I hope they play >

leech
crowded elevator
beware! criminal
glass
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had to get the elevated seats cause i'm bringin my girlfriend with me, she definitely would be boohooin it up if we were down in the pit for like 2 hours. i'm hoping they switch up their set list completely but continue playing the songs they have been playing off of science. vitamin is gonna be nuts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know where you can see a picture of the inside of the venue for this show? not the seating chart that they have on ticketmaster or anything, like an actual picture.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with the ticketmaster site. I keep trying to go on and find a seating chart for this show and every time I go to click on it, it says that I did something illegal. Can someone please post a direct link to the seating chart? Thanks, and djass, I haven't seen a picture of this place anywhere. I would assume the Trump site would be the best place to look.
Makeyourself279
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Here ya go.

http://www.trumptaj.com/entertainment/seating.asp?chart=c1

I have been in the Arena it is extremely small compared to other concerts. I am sure u can find pics somewhere

If you watched the apprentice they showed it.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Thank you so much for posting that seating chart. I am even more excited to go now. I have elevated seats in section N, which is right in the middle, without being on the floor. Thanks again.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been looking around for pictures on the taj mahal site and everywhere else and i couldnt find any. that's why i asked if anyone knew where i could find some.
highwaychile
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Got my tickets! I'm a little late on the posting, since I got them exactly at 12. If there were rows, I got front and center. I hope they do something special, too, since it's their first US gig of the tour.

_Randy_
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be great if they switched up the set list completely.
vanillacube

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: re: Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004 Reply with quote

i have a question for those of you that are from NYC, how
are you planning on getting to atlantic city?
I bought tickets and now i have no idea how to get there.
any suggestions?

oh, i dun hab a car.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no car? they have buses that take buttloads of old people down there all the time. look over here and i'm sure you'll find one - http://www.ny.com/transportation/port_authority.html
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: re: Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004 Reply with quote

I'm a fucking moron when it comes to getting anywhere. But Atlantic City is pretty easy. Garden State Parkway south to the Atlantic City Expressway, and you can see the Trump place from there. But with no car, a bus is your best bet. Then you don't have to worry about being late or getting lost.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus they give you a $10 or $20 chip when you get on the bus to spend down there.
marmaduke
Familiar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: re: Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004 Reply with quote

yay, finally got my tickets today. there prolly the worst seats in the house (section K, row T) but whatever
Irish Bastard
Privileged

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought them last night for 4 of my friends.

Section A, Row N (Seats 1-4)

We are going to try and chill with our other friends who are sitting closer. We figure if we need to leave, then we go back to our seats or just stand in the isle next to them.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else find it strange that a venue this small hasn't sold out yet?
Lola1974
Zeta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: re: Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004 Reply with quote

I don't think it is too strange because these tickets went on sale much later than MSG. A lot of people probably bought those first and decided against going to AC. I had tickets to MSG first, but originally wanted to go to AC more, so I am going to both. Can't wait!! 9 days away!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: