FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm hoping they drop are you in as the show closer also.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
highwaychile
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

Ahh...closing the show with "Are You In?". They better pick something good. I didn't really like how they ended the show with "Aqueous" on the Morning View tour. That was a bit of a bummer for me. I mean...it's a good song, but I want them to kick some ass before they leave the stage.

_Randy_
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

I loved that ending. They kicked ass with The Warmth at the beginning of the encore. Aqueous was a beautiful way to end.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be great for them to end the show with the warmth, i hate aqueous transmission.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
highwaychile
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Atlantic City - June 24th Reply with quote

For the Taj Mahal show June 24th. Do the tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon? Cause I heard it got moved to the 14th.

_Randy_
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the original email i received from entertainment at taj mahal had said the 7th but then they emailed me and said the on-sale date had changed to the 14th. i just called a ticketmaster outlet in my area and they said it wasnt listed on going on sale today (the 7th) so it must be going on the 14th. these clowns need to get their act together.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also just called ticketmaster's atlantic city branch or whatever they call it and they said they had no record of it in their system even though the taj mahal website says to call that number to purchase tickets. i'm gonna call the taj box office at 12:30 today cause that's when it opens and hopefully i'll get one of those dopey bastards to tell me what's going on.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I was just on the Trump site and it has the show listed and says to call Ticketmaster for tickets. But the person I talked to at Ticketmaster had no idea this show was even taking place.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah ticketmaster is clueless as hell. i called the taj mahal box office before at like 12:30 and they said the show goes on sale may 14th. they also said it wont be updated into ticketmaster's system until right before the show goes on sale. the person at the ticketmaster outlet in my area told me that they update their systems every thursday night. so i'm assuming that once they're updated on thursday (may 13th) that they'll have incubus on there at the taj. then they'll be available for purchase on the 14th at noon, as the taj said they would. according to the woman i spoke to at the taj box office the tickets will be available in person at the taj box office, through ticketmaster's AC area 1-800 number (on the taj site) and on ticketmaster.com. all i know is they'd better be or i'm goin down to AC to slap someone around.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I'll meet up with you in that case and we can kick some ass.
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

...what a joke, I was told to call back sometime this week. [/i]
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have no idea what the hell they're doing. your best bet is to try to get tickets at noon on may 14th though. that's what my plan is.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

That is my plan as well.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

information is finally up on ticketmaster.com

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200386BD386BF1F?brand=&artistid=741166&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

its about time, those pricks
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i just got my tickets, this concert is gonna be great. start of the US tour, plus its a small ass venue.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Congrats Knuckles. I just got mine too. How did you do Highwaychile?
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in section N, where'd you get seats?
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I'm in section N too. Row H I think. I have to check my confirmation e-mail.
Makeyourself279
Familiar

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

I got the floor. It's a General Admission so we will all be together. Taj said it doesn't mean anything if it says section or seats it is just a count. This is general admission
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: re: AC Ticket Sale Reply with quote

Got mine ...well, early B-day gift.

row 5
seats 6-7

that's all I know...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: