FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hunnybee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - June 24, 2004 Reply with quote

I won tickets to the june concert in Atlantic city at the Taj Mahal from DC101. Now DC101 doesn't have any info about the concert on their site, and i'm having a hard time finding any info on the concert at all. When i won the trip on the Incu-BUS (Thats what DC101 called the prize) They said the concert was June 17. I went to the Incubus site, and they said the concert was June 24. Does anyone have any real info on this concert?[/b]
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how the hell did you win tickets? they're starting to give them away? they'd better put some up for sale, i hate radio giveaways.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anatha
Privileged

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The radio show here gave away 2 tickets to their NY Madison Square Gardens - meet and greet and all - last week. I was so pissed I didn't have a cell phone to call in, I only hear the damn radio in my car.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already have tickets to MSG but i wanna get some to the taj mahal show. this is pissing me off incredibly that there's been no word from either incubus or the taj about what the deal is with these tickets.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

I was told to call one month before the show ....well, that's what the Rep said from Trump.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the hell? those morons all have different answers. that would be this saturday (april 24th).
ecualex
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djassknuckles wrote:
what the hell? those morons all have different answers. that would be this saturday (april 24th).

thats 2 months away
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooohh yeah. i'm retarded.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

to answer my own question, i just got this email from the taj mahal box office -

Jersey Shore Entertainment presents Incubus with special guest The Vines in
the Arena at the Trump Taj Mahal on Thurs., June 24, 2004. Doors are at
7:00pm and show time is at 8:00pm. Ticket price is $32.50, general admission
standing and assigned seating. Tickets will go on sale Fri., May 7, 2004 at
noon.

Tickets can be obtained by either calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-736-1420, on
line at www.ticketmaster.com or in person at the Taj Box Office. For box
office hours and more information call (609) 449-5150.

so there i go, thanks to myself for finding that one out.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

Yes, I thank you too, for finally posting something on this show. You are the only person in the world to know anything about this much-anticipated show. Do you know how big the venue is? Are there any bad seats?
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

It holds 5000
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares if there's bad seats, its gonna be a 5000 seat venue playing incubus, it'll be ridiculous.
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

I've never been to the place. Take it easy. And I've heard of people sitting so far on the side of the stage in certain places that you can't see a thing, and I was curious if there are any seats I should try and stay away from. That's all.
highwaychile
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

Ahh. I can't wait. This is going to be a very, very special show. It's about the size of a medium-size club. I've only seen Incubus in a 25,000 outdoor center. I wonder if they'll do anything special because I'm pretty sure it's their first US gig. I'm so fucking excited I'm shaking, haha.

_Randy_
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
greenjestur
New Skin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

damn why couldn't this have been part of the presale!

www.thelies.net
Poole
Stellar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

I am also very excited. It would be great to see them on the first night of the US tour and then compare to the show in Philly on the 29th. May 7, I'm buying tickets right away. Someone please post if there is any change in the sale date information.
wo0ho0!
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seats....

*just for the record, i think i'm turning Japanese.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder if they're still gonna make a pre-sale for the AC show. they just had a pre-sale for cincinnati i think, i know i got an email about it but i didnt really look into it since i'm not from that area. either way, i'm going to the AC show and there'd better be 2 tickets for me to buy. otherwise i'm gonna jack someone outside the show.
djassknuckles
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just received an email from the taj mahal saying the on-sale date for this show has changed from may 7th to may 14th.
morrison 73
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: re: June concert at Trumps Taj Mahal Reply with quote

That's good to hear...I'm still calling on the 7th. I hope they mix up the set to kick off the US tour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: