FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bknollenberg
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

Is this show still going to happen? Ticketmaster said tickets go on sale on 9/24, but now it isn't on Ticketmaster. It god damn better because I want to take my girl for her birthday and I was going to go with my friend and his girlfriend as well.

Help?
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been all over the internet for you, but they don't appear to be for sale yet. So I have concluded that it is either too early or since this is at NI University, it is a special situation. When I find any info, I'll inform you.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
bknollenberg
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Boydzinger Bensillas wrote:
I've been all over the internet for you, but they don't appear to be for sale yet. So I have concluded that it is either too early or since this is at NI University, it is a special situation. When I find any info, I'll inform you.

It was on Ticketmaster before. I'm just worried that it's cancelled but I haven't been able to find anything that supports that. Thanks for your effort though!
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is mentioned on Ticketmaster yes, but I see no signs of them being ever for sale yet.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
dan-o-mite
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

Have you tried calling the venue, the convocation center, yet? I think thats what I'm going to do tomorrow at lunch.
bknollenberg
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

iarecanadian wrote:
Have you tried calling the venue, the convocation center, yet? I think thats what I'm going to do tomorrow at lunch.

Good idea, please let me know how that goes.
dan-o-mite
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

Ok I called today at lunch. The lady said that the tickets haven't gone on sale yet and that we should watch the NIU website because it is going to be updated with info on the concert soon.
jholly36
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

Yipes! I was totally planning on getting tickets on Sept 24th, 10am as the OLD info stated. So now I have to watch and worry (!). I wish they'd have VIP tickets for this one too.....can someone post here when they get the info on when these tix are on sale? It would be appreciated. Thanks.....
CheeKz
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

i live in DeKalb...n i saw i the paper bout the show..
the paper said the tickets do go on sale the 24th on Sept..at 10am....this was like yesterday i saw this...so if u are still unsure if they r going on sale then they are...
rock on.....

i hope i see yall at the show...

CheeKz

Laughing Laughing
jholly36
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

CheeKz wrote:
i live in DeKalb...n i saw i the paper bout the show..
the paper said the tickets do go on sale the 24th on Sept..at 10am....this was like yesterday i saw this...so if u are still unsure if they r going on sale then they are...
rock on.....

i hope i see yall at the show...

CheeKz

Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the info, CheeKz. Still I am wondering why they had it on Ticketmaster, then took it off. But you say that the original date of 9/24 at 10am is still listed in the paper. Which would be cool and I am going to try to get tix then.

It seems that only shows I want to go to have this silly kind of confusion! In other words, why not just leave the original listing on Ticketmaster instead of removing it? I'll go check now on TM, let's hope it is there!!! If not, then we'll have to see HOW to get tix or hope that it will be there by 9/24. Rolling Eyes
bknollenberg
Familiar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

I'm sure I'll see you guys there then. Can't fucking wait.
dan-o-mite
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

I am going to call on the 24th during my lunch period at like 11 30. Do you guys think floors will have sold out by then already?
jholly36
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

iarecanadian wrote:
I am going to call on the 24th during my lunch period at like 11 30. Do you guys think floors will have sold out by then already?

I wish I could give you an answer for that! But it is mostly impossible to predict. Sorry. Anyway, it all depends on how popular Incubus is in that area -- are the college kids really into them? If the college kids are dying to see the show, then you'll likely miss out on the floor seats.

Right now, unless TM or NIU have updated their sites, we still aren't 100% FOR SURE the 24th is when the tix will actually be on sale.
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked at a map, but how far is Dekalb for St. Louis? I just might go...

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
jholly36
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Boydzinger Bensillas wrote:
I haven't looked at a map, but how far is Dekalb for St. Louis? I just might go...

Dude -- that's like a 5-6 hour drive from STL. NIU is by Rockford....look for I-88 (runs east-west) and travel west from Chicago on it. I am looking at a 4 1/2 hour drive, tag on 2 hours to that for you....

But hey, if you did go that would be awesome! I already had that Friday off, and it is my college town, so I am leaning towards going.
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just curious, drive distance is irrelevant to me. I went to Rosemont in 02'. I think I am going to lean towards Fort Wayne possibly. There is still a set of MYF tickets that haven't been bid on. If I can lock those up for a price I can afford, I'll have to go to that one instead.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
dan-o-mite
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

I called the convocation center today at lunch and I asked them if the tickets were going on sale on the 24th. The lady said that they aren't and that the 24th is when the university is anouncing the concert. So on the 24th is when they will announce when tickets will go on sale. By the way, what time are you guys planning on calling?
bknollenberg
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iarecanadian, I don't know about what you were told. I mean, I've heard all over that tickets are going on sale on the 24th. And the dates have been announced. I'm confused.
dan-o-mite
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: re: Dekalb, IL - November 12, 2004 Reply with quote

Those god damn convocation center workers Mad Now I'm going to call everyday just to ask them when tickets are going on sale just to annoy them.
jholly36
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bknollenberg wrote:
iarecanadian, I don't know about what you were told. I mean, I've heard all over that tickets are going on sale on the 24th. And the dates have been announced. I'm confused.

I know you've "heard" all over that tickets will be on sale on the 24th, but how will we purchase them if neither TM or the NIU site lists these as available?

I think something happened here -- it is just too strange that the concert was listed and then taken off. No where can I find info on the ticket sales....if anyone has proof then please let us know. In other words, when you see a link or announcement on the web, please let us know. Otherwise I am thinking there won't be a concert there, despite of what people have been told or saw on TM earlier. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: