FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n0warefast2012
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yes, the setlists should be changed drastically everynight...its better not knowing what your gonna hear, and than being surprised....i saw incubus at MSG than 3 months later at PNC and it was almost the same set exceptfor 2 songs
BlackDragon
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

My guess the that since they plan on making another bootleg cd from these shows they stuck to certain set of songs they wanted on the cd.

Karin Rolling Eyes
Did you ever get that feeling while talking to someone that you were saying too much? That the things which were falling from your lips were inappropriate, but only in the sense that the person you were sharing them with didn't actually need to know what you were telling them.
10.28.04 ~ Binghamton University
6.26.04 ~ Nassau Coliseum
6.25.04 ~ Madison Square Garden
6.24.04 ~ Trump Taj Mahal
wo0ho0!
Familiar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i...am not sure how to react to that :-/

*just for the record, i think i'm turning Japanese.
undeniable dilemma
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they keep the same setlist, with the exception of moving a few songs, why are there so many threads about setlists when we all know its just going to be the same thing?
dukefann2002

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

i think that they should change up the setlists at least 5-8 songs, i'm planning on seeing them twice on the us tour and i don't really wanna see the exact same thing. and maybe it's just me but when they change up the setlist it make you feel like you got a more personal concert. i saw Pearl jam around this time last year and i was so exicted b/c i didn't know what i was going to get, but whenever i see incubus it's typically the same songs. i am glad they have brought back idiot box and such but i think a lil more science would be nice....maybe redifine? but also they should change up the new stuff and give a different flavor to the shows. so fav they only change like a song or 2. if even that. maybe i'm wishing for too much but i don't seem to be the only person wanting this.
Kim Crapshoot
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the brisbane setlist, they didnt play drive or nice to know you, so that left a little room for not so overplayed stuff. If they played more of SCIENCE every one wouldnt get as pumped and crazy over them, its so good cause they play 2 or 3 spread through. I was so happy with what they played, maybe they could switch a little more, like play the same amounts of each album. cause i thought it was perfect, but just maybe one show play "nowhere fast" "idiot box" and "warning" and the next one play "when it comes" "glass" and "11am". Overall though im so happy with what they play, and even if i followed them around i wouldnt care if they played the ones from previous cities again and again. Also for people that want more alcotm songs played, alot of people havent seen incubus live, and theyll always be so many people going for the first time that have lovec incubus for a long time, (me) i dont mainly want to hear the new album with only a few extras in there... anyway ill stop ranting.
paraluman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in coo bus wrote:
melbourne:

megalomaniac
a crow left of the murder
the warmth
talk shows on mute
priceless
warning
idiot box
wish you were here
circles
just a phase
magic medicine
a certain shade of green
zedeveel
vitamin
pistola
here in my room
my girl

*waltzing matilda
are you in?
pardon me*

i think thats all i cant get it in order though
if anyone could i would be happy Smile

whoa, are you sure they played the warmth over there in melbourne? that's unfair, they should've played it over here too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
finguo
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

This is the setlist from yesterdays concert in Frankfurt, Germany:

Megalomaniac
A Crow Left of the Murder
Warning
Consequence
Idiot Box
Just a Phase
Priceless
Wish You Were Here
Pantomime (Brandon on Guitar)
Here In My Room (Brandon on Guitar)
Pistola
Vitamin (awesone, very extensive Drum Jam + Jose playing an amazing Drum Solo)
The Warmth
Circles
Magic Medicine
A Certain Shade of Green
Talk Shows On Mute
Sick Sad Little World (with extended guitar interlude by Mike and "special turntable action" by Kilmore Very Happy )

Encore:
Ben playing Bass Intro (Waltzing Matilda maybe?)
Are You In?
Pardon Me

Somewhere in between they played a short cover of Nelly´s "Hot in here", it was just the chorus but quite nice.

This was simply an amazing show. Never seen Incubus or any other band before doing so much of improvisation, jams and changes to their songs during a concert.
tangerine_electricity
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

sounds good to me, cant wait till the birmingham gig. Just hope my tickets come on time. Confused

Squall
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="Liquidache"]This is the setlist from yesterdays concert in Frankfurt, Germany:

Megalomaniac
A Crow Left of the Murder
Warning
Consequence
Idiot Box
Just a Phase
Priceless
Wish You Were Here
Pantomime (Brandon on Guitar)
Here In My Room (Brandon on Guitar)
Pistola
Vitamin (awesone, very extensive Drum Jam + Jose playing an amazing Drum Solo)
The Warmth
Circles
Magic Medicine
A Certain Shade of Green
Talk Shows On Mute
Sick Sad Little World (with extended guitar interlude by Mike and "special turntable action" by Kilmore :D )

Encore:
Ben playing Bass Intro (Waltzing Matilda maybe?)
Are You In?
Pardon Me

Somewhere in between they played a short cover of Nelly´s "Hot in here", it was just the chorus but quite nice.

This was simply an amazing show. Never seen Incubus or any other band before doing so much of improvisation, jams and changes to their songs during a concert.[/quote]

yeah right, but as they were doing the MV-tour they did much more improving stuff... with digeridoo and these things. A friend told me this yesterday after i've asked him if incubus did this on the MV-tour.
finguo
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

hmm... when I saw them during the MV-Tour in 2002 they also did some little jams, thats right, especially with Brandon playing the didg. But it was nothing in compare to the show yesterday.

To me it was not just one or two songs that was changed or improvised like the last time I saw them.
It was the whole show that felt like a big acoustic playground for the guys.
Just playing without thinking.
Compared to the album versions there were so many big and small differences in nearly every song ... it was such an interesting and exciting experience to listen to cause you never knew what would be changed in the next song.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow when I´ll see them the second time in the city of Düsseldorf.
Sk8ta18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

Guys, Guys, Guys...There's to much hostility on the board...lol. We Should all just be happy that we are being privaleged enough to see one of the most talented bands around...The upcoming Atlanta Show will be my first Incubus show, but I've listined to them since the beginning. Granted I would like to see a little variety in the setlist, but I will be happy just being able to experiance the lyrical talent of Brandon Boyd w/ his amazing djimbe and dijerido skills. Personally I think seeing Brandon accompany Mike on guitar will be a treat, Mike is one of the most talented guitarist around and coming from a fellow bassist Ben is no slouch either, although he doesn't quite match up to Dirk he will still be amazing live. Kilmore and Jose are always lights out, Kilmore is one of the most respected Dj's in the business and Jose...well as long as he has a smile on his face and makes alot of noise ppl will think he knows what he's doing...lol jk Jose has many original drum beats that are uncomphrendable to the mind. But going back to the setlist I'm gonna be happy with whatever they play, although I would like to see Take Me to Your Leader and other stuff off of Fungus Amongus, but we all know that that will NEVER happen, but other than that I wouldn't mind seeing Aquaeous Transmissions and Glass. Either way it's still Incubus and It's still gonna be something you'll remember for years to come.
ZutroyGlass
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant beleive ben played waltizing matilda in New Zealand!!!

Thats fucking hilarious. What a tripper...

~~ Should i apologize, If what i say burns your ears and stains you eyes? ~~
Zinger
Privileged

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newb earned some serious longevity points with that post. I like your train of thought. You are truly a fan, and you take things into perspective well. Very knowledgable as well. With the capacious array of incubus fan mindsets, your's is the staple. I believe the angst that shows its face is merely the greed of the said fan. Many cannot comprehend the fact that the band is doing what makes them happy. If they stray away from that aspect then they wouldn't be what they have been preaching for 13 years, theirselves!! Plain and simply, the band has grown and some of their older material in their eyes isn't good enough or they have a different outlook on their message. To be straight up honest, I was expecting a straight crow setlist with a few staples in the mix, so seeing these setlists whether they vary or not, is a treat. The band has incorporated music they haven't performed in over half a decade, jams, and that truly is a treat. I agree seeing brandon use his abilities on guitar will be a treat. To conclude, I wish other fellow fans would set aside what they want, and realize it is what the band wants. People grow, people change, but without a shadow of doubt, Incubus is a once in a lifetime band. Can anyone honestly say they expected such a work of ACLOTM before they experienced it? Of course not, be thankful that the band is going down the road that brought us all together once again.

"Don't hide your eyes...
It's time."
finguo
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Boydzinger Bensillas wrote:
Incubus is a once in a lifetime band.

That´s right!
Without a doubt there will never be another band comparable to Incubus in my whole life.

Thanks for this sentence.
I´ve never seen my thoughts written down so clearly.
Thanatos_OS
Zeta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So guys this is the setlist for this nights concert in Düsseldorf, Germany:

-------not in exact chronological order---------

Megalomaniac
A Crow Left Of The Murder
Warning
Idiot Box
Just A Phase
ZeeDeveel (nobody expected that this song would be played, but Brandon said, that they have to play it because of all people which were sitting on their chairs
and should instead join us on the floor)

Wish You Were Here
Priceless
Pantomime (Brandon on the guitar)
Here In My Room (Mikey on the piano and Brandon on the guitar)
After the last chords of this song they switched to the My Girl Cover but Brandon forgot the words after the refrain

Clean
Circles
Pistola
Vitamin (awesone, very extensive Drum Jam + Jose playing an amazing Solo)
Talk Shows On Mute
Sick Sad Little World (with extended, laid back guitar interlude by Mike)
Magic Medicine
A Certain Shade of Green

---------ENCORE---------

Ben playing Bass Solo
Are You In?
Pardon Me

This was just an amazing show that left you standing outside the building with no words to describe it.
Fantastic. Thank you Incubus for the best night of my life. The guys proved that they are a once in a lifetime band.

If someone knows the correct order of the songs feel free to post it here!

The World is a joke when out of love!
gweedo
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

SETLIST - Duesseldorf 14-04-2004

Megalomaniac
Crow
Warning
Idiot Box
Just A Phase
Priceless
Zee Deveeel
Wish you Were here
Pantomime
Here in my room
my girl
pistola
circles
vitamin / drum solo
clean
talk shows on mute
sick sad little word
magic medicine
green
-----------------------
ben`s solo
are you in?
pardon me

This is the exact order. I got mikes setlist ...
This show was the best show ever!!! i cant say anything! incubus!
Thanatos_OS
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you are right man. This is the exact order. Thanks for correcting my setlist.

The World is a joke when out of love!
Squall
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamburg 16-04-2004

mega
crow
warning
priceless
certain shade of green
circles
wish you were here
I MISS YOU
here in my room
just a phase
pantomime
MAKE YOURSELF
my girl
pistola
NEW SKIN
sick sad little world
vitamin
talk shows on mute
------------------------
are you in
pardon me

i read this in an other topic
Emotive Melodies
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: re: Incubus Setlists 2004 Reply with quote

[quote="tangerine_electricity"]sounds good to me, cant wait till the birmingham gig. Just hope my tickets come on time. :?[/quote]

I went on the order tracker yesterday and it said something like tickets are in stock and will be dispatched soon :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 4 of 24

Jump to: