FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
illuminationLE11
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

Keeping the flow going.

Santa Barbara 09/05:

Pistola | Nice to Know You | Idiot Box | Wish You Were Here | Just A Phase | Beware! Criminal | Here In My Room | Drive Remix | Warning | Vitamin w/Jose's solo | Agoraphobia | Priceless | Talk Shows on Mute | Sick. Sad Little World | Megalomaniac | A Certain Shade of Green || Encore: Pantomime | Que Pasara | Under My Umbrella

In the their little break i thought they would have rehersed some different songs to play. Hopefully see them on some future setlists.
monkeycop
Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats que pasara?
Tommmm
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

The cafe tacuba song that they did along with megalomaniac

Watch the fire like I'm a Natural Born Farmer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ellie1582
Azwethinkweist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

09/22/04 New Orleans show:

Pistola | Nice to Know You | Idiot Box | Wish You Were Here | Just a Phase | Stellar/Do Do Da | Consequence | Here In My Room | My Girl | Drive Remix | Priceless | Vitamin | Drum medley | Talk Shows on Mute | 11am | Made for TV Movie | Sick Sad Little World | Megalomaniac | ENCORE: Pantomime | Southern Girl | Under My Umbrella
Jule
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

don't know if you know this already, but that's the list of the concert here in "Frankfurt":

4/12/2004 - Frankfurt, Germany - Stadthalle
Set: Megalomaniac / Crow Left of the Murder / Warning / Consequence / Idiot Box / Just A Phase/ Priceless / Wish You Were Here / Nelly-Cover - So Hot in Here / Pantomime / Here In My Room / Pistola / Vitamin long(!) drum solo of jose and diferent ending / The Warmth / Circles / Magic Medicine / A Certain Shade of Green / Talk Shows On Mute / Sick Sad Little World // Ben's Solo / Are You In / Pardon Me

*~Capulco*~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
American Underground
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, when they opened with Pistola in Chicago. That was orgasmic. Then I realized I had a 300 pound sweaty mans elbow in my face.
ellie1582
Azwethinkweist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accomplished Exile wrote:
Ah, when they opened with Pistola in Chicago. That was orgasmic. Then I realized I had a 300 pound sweaty mans elbow in my face.
Thats just gross....but I think I have a more disgusting story. At my first ever Incubus show I was in the pit and this 8 foot tall mammoth who has NEVER bathed was in front of me. Throughout the first few songs he kept swinging his dreads around and whopping me in the face. That was annoying enough until one got in my mouth!!! Needless to say, after that he was dead still.
torres
Privileged

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

09/30/2004 - Tampa, Florida - St. Pete Times Forum - Tampa, FL

Pistola/Nice To Know You/Idiot Box/Wish You Were Here/Just A Phase/Stellar-Do Do Do, Da Da Da (Police Cover)/Circles/Here In My Room/Drive/Priceless/Vitamin-Drum Jam-Everything In Ebb/Talk Shows On Mute/Nowhere Fast/Made For TV Movie/Sick Sad Little World-Extended Solo/Megalomaniac

Encore: Spongebob Squarepants/Pantomime/Southern Girl/Make Yourself
justin
Familiar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="torres"]09/30/2004 - Tampa, Florida - St. Pete Times Forum - Tampa, FL

Pistola/Nice To Know You/Idiot Box/Wish You Were Here/Just A Phase/Stellar-Do Do Do, Da Da Da (Police Cover)/Circles/Here In My Room/Drive/Priceless/Vitamin-Drum Jam-Everything In Ebb/Talk Shows On Mute/Nowhere Fast/Made For TV Movie/Sick Sad Little World-Extended Solo/Megalomaniac

Encore: Spongebob Squarepants/Pantomime/Southern Girl/Make Yourself[/quote]

ahh, i would have lost my mind if they had ended with make yourself last night. that would have made it perfect. and i would have rether had circles and some old stuff in place of beware criminal, here in my room and southern girl. but anyway, it was still a great show.

10/2/04- duluth(atlanta)- gwinnett arena

pistola
nice to know you
idiot box
wish you were here
just a phase
stellar/ do do do, da da da
beware criminal
here in my room
drive (remix)
priceless
vitamin/
drum jam/ everything is dead
nowhere fast/ -french t-shirt
made for tv movie
talk shows on mute
sick sad little world
megalomaniac

encore:
pantomime
southern girl
under my umbrella
MentalPiracy2012
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

The AWESOME Oct.4 Charlotte, NC Setlist:

Halo intro
Pistola
Nice to Know You
Idiot Box
Wish You Were Here
Just a Phase
Stellar / De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
Beware! Criminal
Here in My Room
Drive (Remix)
Priceless
Vitamin
Drum Jam
Everything in Ebb
Talk Shows on Mute
CROWDED ELEVATOR!
Made for TV Movie
Sick Sad Little World
Megalomaniac

ENCORE:
Pantomime
Southern Girl
Under My Umbrella
geordy
New Skin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

10/3/04 - Nashville, TN - Gaylord Entertainment Center

Pistola
Nice to Know You
Idiot Box
Wish You Were Here
Just a Phase
Stellar - do do do, da da da
Beware Criminal
Here In My Room
Drive (remix)
Priceless
Vitamin
Drum Jam
Everything in Ebb
Talk Shows on Mute
*Brandon tells people to turn their TVs off
I Miss You
Made for TV Movie
Sick Sad Little World (Extended solo)
Megalomaniac

Encore:
Pantomime
Southern Girl
Under My Umbrella

*Two different 'sky boxes' were watching a football game. Brandon tells us that he'll play a pretty song if they turn their tv's off.

geordy
http://db.etree.org/myshows.php?userid=geordy
Pravado
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

MentalPiracy2012 wrote:
The AWESOME Oct.4 Charlotte, NC Setlist:

Halo intro
CROWDED ELEVATOR!

That is awesome
spectre
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

Pittsburgh: 10/10/04

Halo Theme / Pistola / Nice To Know You / Idiot Box / Wish You Were Here / Just a Phase / Stellar/De Do Do Do De Da Da Da / In the Hall of the Mountain King / Here In My Room / Drive (Remix) / Come On Be My Baby Tonight / Priceless / "Hip Hop" jam / Vitamin / Drum Jam / Everything in Ebb / Beware! Criminal / Talk Shows on Mute / Made For TV Movie / Crowded Elevator / Sick Sad Little World / Megalomaniac // Pantomime / Southern Girl / A Certain Shade Of Green

More details in the Pittsburgh thread.
HEYblinken
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richmond, va 10-12-04

pistola (brandon played geetar for more than half the song)/ nice to know you / idiot box / wish you were here / just a phase / stellar (police cover) / here in my room / drive remix / megalomaniac / made for TV movie / vitamin (jose's jam and "everything is ebb") / are you in? / talk shows on mute / sick sad little world // pantomime / southern girl / under my umbrella

im not so sure thats the order, i know everything is right up to Stellar, but not so sure after that (i didnt write it down). anyways, it was a fucking awesome concert and my town is gay. no one would help me encore chant, im surprised they even came back out. o well, it was a-fucking-mazing
stars on strings
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

don't forget the into to Purple Kool-Aid they played last night.
PurpleKoolaidCult
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

The Incubus show in richmond, va was incredible no thanks to the support from fans who all just wanted brandon to take his shirt off. I was one of the guys on the front gate in front of mike and brandon and we were throwing purple koolaid packets at them and had purple koolaid shirts. During the show brandon asked us how we knew about the song and how it got out from the deepest most innerdepths of the incubus threshold. While brandon was talking to us mike was playing the intro to purple koolaid palm muted on his guitar really quietly and it was just about the best thing i've ever experienced. It made the show for me and i walked away with a setlist and closing with Under My Umbrella topped things off i was soo glad they played that song. BRING BACK PURPLE KOOLAID the all time best incubus song ever.

" the purple koolaid cult is back i'm paranoid again, will someone please appease all the stress of my brown head " - purple koolaid

CLASSIC INCUBUS
cornelius flux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

El Paso, TX
Sept. 8 2004

1.nobody knows (by the Tony Rich Project)

then they just walked off the stage.
everyone cheered continuously - non-stop, until we realized they weren't coming back.
Squall
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol..... that's a really cool experience you hand pruple coolaid. perhaps they think about relearning it Wink
PurpleKoolaidCult
New Skin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

yeah it was just about the best thing ever. if they bring back purple koolaid i will cry
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: re: Incubus World Tour 2004 - Setlists Reply with quote

Thats classic man, its stuff like that they do at shows that makes it al so special.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: