FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Incubus on VH1 Rock Honors: The Who
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Incubus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
joc
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From http://incubusportugal.blogspot.com/

Videos(.flv)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130759854/i.vh1.r.h.t.w.flv.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar

Audio(.mp3)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130756371/i.2008.vh1.r.h.t.w.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar


ENJOY!!! Very Happy
Back to top
Author Message
plntlt
Hot Dancer


Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 698
Location: Central To Nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly I'm relying on somebody to upload it, since I can't watch it on TV. I've been dying to see this show for quite a while now ... Well for now all there is left to do is keep on pretending to be patient and wait ;) Maybe people put it up after the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

edit: oooooh haha maybe there is a god. THANK YOU!!!! ;)) still waiting for the whole show though (yeah I'm not easy to please ....)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
tangerine
Rogue


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 1601
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plantlet wrote:
Unfortunatly I'm relying on somebody to upload it, since I can't watch it on TV. I've been dying to see this show for quite a while now ... Well for now all there is left to do is keep on pretending to be patient and wait Wink Maybe people put it up after the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

edit: oooooh haha maybe there is a god. THANK YOU!!!! Wink) still waiting for the whole show though (yeah I'm not easy to please ....)


Are you saying the above link worked for you? I tried the video but got a big error message when I tried to dl the file...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
mauricio
Turbo Geek


Joined: 22 Jul 2005
Posts: 393
Location: Lima, Perú

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joc wrote:
From http://incubusportugal.blogspot.com/

Videos(.flv)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130759854/i.vh1.r.h.t.w.flv.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar

Audio(.mp3)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130756371/i.2008.vh1.r.h.t.w.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar


ENJOY!!! Very Happy


thank you so much! its downloading now, not too fast though (50KB), but ill probably see it in about 10min!

cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Misty Dawn
The Fly Guy


Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 2412
Location: inside the nebula.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got around to watching this all the way through, of course Incubus did AMAZING. I Can See For Miles is a kick ass song, BUT...
My fave performance of the night (well besides The Who, duh!) was The Flaming Lips... and I really think it's only because of my crazy Tommy obsession...


_________________


Renman wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing. I'll say it again, greatest rock fans in the freakin universe. Take a bow!


4-27-02... 9-12-02... 10-8-02... 10-27-02...
10-29-02... 10-30-02... 10-31-02... 1-24-03...
7-22-04... 7-26-04... 9-14-04... 9-15-04...
9-17-04... 11-12-04... 11-13-04... 11-18-04...
11-19-04... 9-30-06... 1-29-07... 1-30-07...
2-6-07... 2-7-07... 7-20-07... 7-21-07...
8-4-07... 8-6-07... 8-8-07... 8-10-07... 9-8-07...
7-10-09... 7-13-09... 8-20-11...
Are You In?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
live it out
Zedeveel


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 3675

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misty Dawn wrote:
I just got around to watching this all the way through, of course Incubus did AMAZING.


am i the only one that wasn't impressed by either cover?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Misty Dawn
The Fly Guy


Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 2412
Location: inside the nebula.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ifyoukisssaidshe wrote:
Misty Dawn wrote:
I just got around to watching this all the way through, of course Incubus did AMAZING.


am i the only one that wasn't impressed by either cover?


I Can See For Miles in my opinion was really good. It just seemed like they were having fun and it made me have fun and want to dance around and sing along.
The other song, it did sort of fizzle out.
But I stand by the first one, 100%! Smile

p.s. Kate, how's life?
_________________


Renman wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing. I'll say it again, greatest rock fans in the freakin universe. Take a bow!


4-27-02... 9-12-02... 10-8-02... 10-27-02...
10-29-02... 10-30-02... 10-31-02... 1-24-03...
7-22-04... 7-26-04... 9-14-04... 9-15-04...
9-17-04... 11-12-04... 11-13-04... 11-18-04...
11-19-04... 9-30-06... 1-29-07... 1-30-07...
2-6-07... 2-7-07... 7-20-07... 7-21-07...
8-4-07... 8-6-07... 8-8-07... 8-10-07... 9-8-07...
7-10-09... 7-13-09... 8-20-11...
Are You In?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
madeforRYmovie
The Karate Kid


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 176
Location: E-Burg, Washington

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ the 55 year-old dude rocking out during "I Can See For Miles"...that was awesome! Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
wywh
The Karate Kid


Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joc wrote:
From http://incubusportugal.blogspot.com/

Videos(.flv)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130759854/i.vh1.r.h.t.w.flv.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar

Audio(.mp3)
http://rapidshare.com/files/130756371/i.2008.vh1.r.h.t.w.by.Bart_NiloZ.rar


ENJOY!!! Very Happy


Thanx a lot!!!!! I got to see it with a FLV player. Incubus did a fantastic job, loved it!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
PepeBee
Hot Dancer


Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Posts: 624
Location: Pilipinas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plantlet wrote:
I constantly keep checking for that goddamn show for 2 days now ... I'm getting kinda frustrated here, I really hope somebody puts it up soon!! Pretty pleaaaase!!

It's already in that place. I just finished watching it.
_________________
Maffy

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions.
You know who people are in their last moments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
wywh
The Karate Kid


Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I can see it with the FLV player too.

Last edited by wywh on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Stiffy
Zeta


Joined: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 79
Location: Brighton, UK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIKES BACK ON THE JAZZMASTER
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
~Rh.
Hot Dancer


Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 865

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally thank fucking god.

No more of this SG nonsense.
_________________
www.myspace.com/reesehawkins
-Reese
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
Stiffy
Zeta


Joined: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 79
Location: Brighton, UK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we think alike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
~Rh.
Hot Dancer


Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 865

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great minds normally tend to do that.
_________________
www.myspace.com/reesehawkins
-Reese
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
live it out
Zedeveel


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 3675

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misty Dawn wrote:
p.s. Kate, how's life?


It's good but summer is passing too quickly and I'm BROKE.

How's life/apt/nephew/etc??
Usually I get this information by lurking your myspace but I haven't in awhile Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Misty Dawn
The Fly Guy


Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 2412
Location: inside the nebula.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ifyoukisssaidshe wrote:
Misty Dawn wrote:
p.s. Kate, how's life?


It's good but summer is passing too quickly and I'm BROKE.

How's life/apt/nephew/etc??
Usually I get this information by lurking your myspace but I haven't in awhile Laughing


life= so so. pretty boring
apt= meh, its a place to live
nephew= he's cool. he's growing really fast. my brother's mad at me so I am not allowed to see my nephew... so Sad boo to that.
but other than that I'm stoked cause I'm going to L.A. soon. I miss that town!
_________________


Renman wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing. I'll say it again, greatest rock fans in the freakin universe. Take a bow!


4-27-02... 9-12-02... 10-8-02... 10-27-02...
10-29-02... 10-30-02... 10-31-02... 1-24-03...
7-22-04... 7-26-04... 9-14-04... 9-15-04...
9-17-04... 11-12-04... 11-13-04... 11-18-04...
11-19-04... 9-30-06... 1-29-07... 1-30-07...
2-6-07... 2-7-07... 7-20-07... 7-21-07...
8-4-07... 8-6-07... 8-8-07... 8-10-07... 9-8-07...
7-10-09... 7-13-09... 8-20-11...
Are You In?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Misty Dawn
The Fly Guy


Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 2412
Location: inside the nebula.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and yeah. Summer passing quickly is good for me. Cause Aug 21st I leave this shitty town. lol.
_________________


Renman wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing. I'll say it again, greatest rock fans in the freakin universe. Take a bow!


4-27-02... 9-12-02... 10-8-02... 10-27-02...
10-29-02... 10-30-02... 10-31-02... 1-24-03...
7-22-04... 7-26-04... 9-14-04... 9-15-04...
9-17-04... 11-12-04... 11-13-04... 11-18-04...
11-19-04... 9-30-06... 1-29-07... 1-30-07...
2-6-07... 2-7-07... 7-20-07... 7-21-07...
8-4-07... 8-6-07... 8-8-07... 8-10-07... 9-8-07...
7-10-09... 7-13-09... 8-20-11...
Are You In?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
plntlt
Hot Dancer


Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 698
Location: Central To Nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeBee wrote:
plantlet wrote:
I constantly keep checking for that goddamn show for 2 days now ... I'm getting kinda frustrated here, I really hope somebody puts it up soon!! Pretty pleaaaase!!

It's already in that place. I just finished watching it.

Well I already searched all over 'that' place and just found the rock honor shows from 06 and 07. Maybe it exists somewhere out there, but I'm just to dumb to look in the right places ... So would you mind providing me with a link? Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Kali Durga
Rogue


Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 1751
Location: That place

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plantlet wrote:
PepeBee wrote:
plantlet wrote:
I constantly keep checking for that goddamn show for 2 days now ... I'm getting kinda frustrated here, I really hope somebody puts it up soon!! Pretty pleaaaase!!

It's already in that place. I just finished watching it.

Well I already searched all over 'that' place and just found the rock honor shows from 06 and 07. Maybe it exists somewhere out there, but I'm just to dumb to look in the right places ... So would you mind providing me with a link? Thanks!


Video and audio.
_________________
Every empty one of us has methods to quell the madness of this place...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Incubus All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign